SOLD: 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L Navigation 137K miles now $9500.00

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    HI Guys, I'm selling this Honda Pilot that was my Moms. She bought it in 2009 and most of the mileage is highway-she traveled to New Orleans at least twice a week and went to Florida and Houston each at least 4 times a year. She has kept all of the documentation and maintenance records since she purchased it from Team Honda as a Certified vehicle. Timing belt changed at 103K so its good to go. This was going to be my daughters vehicle but she won't be driving for at least another year so we figured we'd sell it and hold on to the money to purchase something else when she's ready. White with Grey leather, sunroof, navigation, XM radio, alloy wheels, running boards, and has a 3.5L V6 2WD. If I'm not mistaken doing my research, if this had 4WD this would have been the top of the line Pilot for that year. Negatives are: clear peeling from left fender and left front door body side moulding, cracked windshield (low, can still get inspection sticker with no hassle), and a small tear on the back of the third folding down seat (can be raised for 3rd row seating or laid flat for a floor for storage). This will make somebody a great vehicle as it has been mechanically maintained on its schedule and a majority of this being done at Team Honda. Shooting for $10,000.00. NOW $9500.00 !!!Retail on this is between $11-12K.PM for more information. Located in Galvez/Prairieville.
    View attachment 51714View attachment 51715View attachment 51716View attachment 51717View attachment 51718

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom