NRA: Dangerous Bill Gutting Louisiana’s Firearms Preemption Law

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nathan Hale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Louisiana
    Done

Done (and I am going to do it again tomorrow with a slightly different, but still short, email; and I am probably going to BR on Tuesday. This is just too important.)

These gun controlist think they can wear us down; well they can't! (It would be nice if these these people were not on this committee, however, or in the legislature at all!!)

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Exactly, they will continue to push this crap every year...hoping to wear us down and then get a piece of their agenda passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oilman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    Lafayette, LA
    I TOTALLY agree on the the getting them unelected idea. In the past few years they have given more and more groups of state and parish govt. employees the right to carry without a license. A couple of years ago when Barry Ivey first introduced a constitutional carry bill the entire committee voted against it but that same years our legislators passed a bill allowing themselves to carry without a license. That's just blatant outright hypocrisy. Apparently they think they are good enough to carry but the rest of us are to stupid unless we go through the whole licensing process. We need to send them a message. If any member of the house committee on the administration of criminal justice is your representative then vote him out in the next election and let his replacement know why you voted against him. Maybe one day they will get the message.

Gordon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    The same people introduce this same stuff every year. Usually it is the New Orleans contingent that keeps presenting these shopworn bills that will restrict the rights of gun owners. Few ever make it out of the Criminal Justice committee. But a powerful showing on Tuesday will send a strong message the next time one of them tries something new like this. If anyone wants any tips on finding parking reasonably close to the capitol, email me at ghhutchinson@gmail.com. Thanks for sending all the emails. They make a difference--particularly when, as it was pointed out, you use the NRA link, and craft it to your own message.

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    libtard governor = more of this **** every yr until he is out.

Top Bottom