Stripped Lowers group buy - Confirmed with Vendor that delivery is in 6 weeks!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajunzx6

*Banned*
    Jan 9, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Here is the skinny as of 3:32PM 1/14/2013

since 99% of the orders taken for lowers are from down south and due to be picked up from Jake we have changed the inbound receiver to be Jake. I will travel down to Baton Rouge area to pickup my order and Mike who paid me FTF in Shreveport. Just got off the phone with DSA and emailed over Jake's FFL info to them. This will take 24 hours to process him into the system and order will be placed one day late. Shipping time will not change since the order would have to officially be in by Wednesday at 3pm so I gave us enough time just in case....

So at this time the order will be in on Wednesday instead of today. Our order is still to be showing up at Jake around 1st week of March.

Official DSA inc stripped lowers list

1. Jake (2)
    2. me (3)
    3. Gabesurface (2) confirmed/paid
    4. Edman87k5 (2) confirmed/paid
    5. Paulup (5) confirmed/paid
    6. TruBrew (2) confirmed/paid
    7. Killdee (1) confirmed/paid
    8. Mpl006 (2) confirmed in person/paid
    9. Challanger73 (1) confirmed/paid
    10. LNSvince (5) confirmed/paid
    11. Killroy301 (5) confirmed paid
    12. Headcase (3) paid/confirmed
    13. MyTFAL (1) paid/confirmed
    14. lotik (1) paid/confirmed
    15. Jim Ryals (1) paid/confirmed
    16. dju (3) paid/confirmed
    17. Bxr t0ny (3) (Anthony Dorris) paid/confirmed
    18. Randall Whittington paid FTF in cash for 3 lowers. He's not on the forum so he has no screen name
    19. king4456 (3) conrfirmed/paid

CLOSED, no more orders will be accepted

Last edited:

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Im interested depending on price and if you can ship to my FFL.

MikeR

Oct 13, 2011
    Carencro
    Depending on price and if they can ship to my guy in Carencro, a couple of my buddies and I could be in for up to 5.

Paulup

dot dot dot
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    Are you the FFL? What is the procedure for delay on the 4473? I don't know why, but I always end up with a 24-48hr delay. If I drive to Shreveport from Mandeville, I can't stick around and wait for a delay. Can 4473s be done in advance?

Note: I am unfamiliar with any laws about whether or not this has to be done in person, so cut me some slack if I've asked something that isn't legal...

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    What about us folks over here do you have a FFL we could pick up and do 4473's from in the BR./Mandeville/Slidell area? Thinking more than one here one there can they be received as other and multi for 9mm pistol AR builds.

Just got off the phone with DSA and I wanted to see if anyone is interested in doing a group buy for stripped forged lowers- http://www.dsarms.com/DSA-ZM4-Stripped-Lower-Receiver---ZM4R/productinfo/ZM4R/

Delivery time is 6-8 weeks or sooner which is much less then the normal 6-8 months BS other places. I'm currently in the process of sending over my FFL info so if your interested please reply to this post

When the FFL info was received by the vendor I can post up details on how to handle everything, until FFL info has been reviewed they won't talk to me, liberal bastards. But I would prefer to find out around how many lowers will be bought with this group buy as that would help in negotiating a better price.

just received a callback from DSA Due to supply and demand there will be no price break so 125 will be the price

Order with or without you will be going in on Monday by 3pm to ensure price/availability and time onto the production line to ensure fast shipping. If your interested please PM me or welcome to call me after 5pm @ 318three44threesevennine6

FFL fee on my end if you buy from me will be 15 dollars out the door

Paulup

dot dot dot
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    What about us folks over here do you have a FFL we could pick up and do 4473's from in the BR./Mandeville/Slidell area? Thinking more than one here one there can they be received as other and multi for 9mm pistol AR builds.

If we can get an FFL here, I will commit to a few of them. Shreveport is 9 hours there and back. If not, I don't mind driving a group of us, my Tacoma will hold 3 passengers comfortably. Carpool to save gas money.

cajunzx6

*Banned*
    Jan 9, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Are you the FFL? What is the procedure for delay on the 4473? I don't know why, but I always end up with a 24-48hr delay. If I drive to Shreveport from Mandeville, I can't stick around and wait for a delay. Can 4473s be done in advance?

Note: I am unfamiliar with any laws about whether or not this has to be done in person, so cut me some slack if I've asked something that isn't legal...

Please call me after 5pm so we can discuss.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom