Do we have any lawyers on the forum?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ghost-1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Leesville
    Hey guy's I am wondering if by chance we have any lawyers on the forum that work in I guess it would be criminal law? No I am not in trouble I just need to talk with one and need some help on something. I have been looking for one around here in Leesville and have called to try and go in for a consultation to see if they can help me out but none of them have called me back in the past few days.

If any of you are criminal lawyers and if you have time could you please contact me by either PM, email or call me at 2704013733. I just need some help trying to get something taken care from 2007 and that took place in El Paso, TX.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    PM Bianchinut, he's a member here. He is a criminal atty in NOLA and he used to be the asst DA to Canizaro. He's got his own firm downtown and works all over the state of La.

Ghost-1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Leesville
    Sorry to get back to this thread so late. Been busy here and I keep getting side tracked. I forgot who it was that I talked to before Thanksgiving that said they might be able to help me with this but if you could can you please contact me again. I lost everything in my phone some how and had to get a new sim card for it. I still have the same number so I am good there and I am just reloading everything back into my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom