Russia stops all ammunition exports to the u.s

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Natchez, MS
    sgammo got hit hard yesterday. Almost no 7.62 ammo left. Hopefully this will be short lived.

They still have a bunch of older wolf and red army standard. The golden tiger and tula went like hot cakes.

I don't believe that source, but wouldn't surprise me if they did stop importing it. I have always kept a large supply of 7.62 because I shoot it more than anything else. I'm not to worried unless I shoot it all. haha.

Last edited:

richiespng

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    I'm not believing that they "cut off all exports to the US" but I just checked all of my distributors and they are all currently out of 7.62X39 where they had cases available just a few days ago. :dunno:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm not believing that they "cut off all exports to the US" but I just checked all of my distributors and they are all currently out of 7.62X39 where they had cases available just a few days ago. :dunno:

Idiots a) believe the fake story and panic buy or b) don't believe it but panic buy anyway because they think other people will panic buy up all the ammo.

It's fascinating and sad at the same time.

BTW I've got boxes of Wolf x39 for $15/ea if anyone needs some. :D

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Idiots a) believe the fake story and panic buy or b) don't believe it but panic buy anyway because they think other people will panic buy up all the ammo.

It's fascinating and sad at the same time.

BTW I've got boxes of Wolf x39 for $15/ea if anyone needs some. :D

I got some for $14.99 per box if anyone is interested! :naughty: LOL!

Last edited:

BIRDMAN 504

BIRDMAN 504
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    HARAHAN, LA
    If Russia can't sell it to us then one of it's satellite countries will for them. Hate to see another ammo panic. Still got plenty of that ammo coming from Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria. I refuse to buy from CTD because of the same reason. I was a loyal customer until I saw bricks of ammo going for $300+ there and pmags for over 80 after SHook. Other businesses that didn't gouge their customers during that period now have my business, even if it may cost me a few bucks more.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    tumblr_l4jzztUsLi1qa0ioeo1_500.jpg

"Pyschsky!"

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, it's an honest question, with the current situation in that region- one that I've been kicking around, myself. But as others have mentioned, I have not seen any "official" confirmation announcements, as of yet. Honestly, I wondered about the possibility of the U.S. issuing trade sanctions against Russia that would have an effect on ammunition, rather than what's being alleged. But anyway....

I saw this yesterday. Just something to consider, I suppose....

http://www.firearmstalk.com/Will-Ru...-Wolf-and-Tula-ammo-Saiga-firearms-in-US.html

Last edited:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    OH TEH NOES!!!!!!!!!!! :noes::run:
    I'm ordering up every round of x39 I can find!!! Doesn't even matter that I don't have anything to shoot it. Paid $375 for a spam can, did I do good??? :D:D:D

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I checked RSR group(a popular distributor) the day before and last night...the ammo is gone.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom