Justin Durbin just caught in Lake Charles area!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    OMG this guy stole from my friends. 2 laptops, glock 27 OD, and jewlery. He was rocking a BMW 3 series at the time.

The stolen car was found in FL with pawn store reciepts from there to Vegas.

Glad his ass is BUSTED.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    OMG this guy stole from my friends. 2 laptops, glock 27 OD, and jewlery. He was rocking a BMW 3 series at the time.

The stolen car was found in FL with pawn store reciepts from there to Vegas.

Glad his ass is BUSTED.

DAMN! That is nuts! My buddy texted me yesterday a little before 4 pm, telling me a bentley FLEW by him about double the speed limit. Immediately after he said he was passed by about 5 cops, and went on to tell me about all the crazy stuff he was seeing. I had no idea yesterday it was going to turn out to be something this big. Crazy stuff.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    DAMN! That is nuts! My buddy texted me yesterday a little before 4 pm, telling me a bentley FLEW by him about double the speed limit. Immediately after he said he was passed by about 5 cops, and went on to tell me about all the crazy stuff he was seeing. I had no idea yesterday it was going to turn out to be something this big. Crazy stuff.

He passed us doing about 100 on City Service Hwy - while we were driving our Cobra :D. We were very tempted to see if we could catch him until we saw a pack of CPSO/LSP on his tail.

It would have been a good way to test out that new carburetor we put on :mamoru:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Well according to the detective my friends talked to he was a master con-artist.

They found a car abandoned by him a few monthes back in FL. From what I've read and put togther, he Left BR after robbing my friends went to Vegas, went all the way to Florida and dropped that car. Somehow got another car then went up to Illinois and stole cars in those various states. Then went to FL and got the Bentley.

Prior to all these other autotheft robberies he had an extensive record some of which the detective would not share with my friends.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    He passed us doing about 100 on City Service Hwy - while we were driving our Cobra :D. We were very tempted to see if we could catch him until we saw a pack of CPSO/LSP on his tail.

It would have been a good way to test out that new carburetor we put on :mamoru:

haha, you would have been famous! Local men race jackass in stolen bentley while being pursued by more law enforement than has ever been present in mossville area at one time.

Well according to the detective my friends talked to he was a master con-artist.

They found a car abandoned by him a few monthes back in FL. From what I've read and put togther, he Left BR after robbing my friends went to Vegas, went all the way to Florida and dropped that car. Somehow got another car then went up to Illinois and stole cars in those various states. Then went to FL and got the Bentley.

Prior to all these other autotheft robberies he had an extensive record some of which the detective would not share with my friends.

I'd love to know the rest. Pretty crazy stuff.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Probably not the most cops that has ever been in Mossville...I was in the 108 area yesterday afternoon, musta been the wrong time

Top Bottom