Terrebonne Parish Rifle Range

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    So I have the day off work tomorrow and I was planning on spending some time at the range, but it looks like my Southern Shooting Center is closed for repairs right now :mad:

Does anyone frequent the Terrebonne Parish Rifle Range? I'm looking for info about hours, fees, rules, etc., as well as how nice it tends to be and how welcoming they are to civilians. I can't find anything online other than the fact that it exists. I've never been there, but I know where it is.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    Lafourche Parish Sheriffs Range on 182 is the place to go... it's well built (not the cleanest), but it's much better and bigger than the Terrebonne range... $10 to shoot on the weekends only..

bigrobkell

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    NOLA
    The only time I will ever go to the Terrebonne range is either on Mondays or Tuesdays, when the range officer is not there. The range officer is a dick IMO. After I finished building my AR I went there one weekend to sight it in. I shot 3 rounds and he told me to go pick it up because the range is not for assult rifles it is for sighting in hunting rifles. Maybe it's because I like shooting and I'm young (24), but every time I go he always gives me crap.

There are no fees at the Terrebonne range. You have to sign a paper saying that you read and understand the range's rules and they give you a card. Hours are 8am -3:30/4pm everyday.

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    I havn't been there in about 2 years and went there Monday. There was a really nice lady working there I will have to spend more time there.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I called the Lafourche Parish range yesterday, and they confirmed that they are in fact open to the public on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I'll be heading that way this morning :draw:

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    he told me to go pick it up because the range is not for assult rifles it is for sighting in hunting rifles..... and why not call the dispatch or the supv. on shift and make a formal complaint for harassment !!!!!

Hackett

Reloader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Marrero, LA
    Anyone know if the range in Terrebonne allows shotgun? Lafourche doesnt currently have any shotgun range setup. Or at least the didnt two saturdays ago.

Hackett

Reloader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Marrero, LA
    Shot at Terrebonne yesterday. They were kind enough to let me do shotgun drills on the pistol range so long as i didnt destroy the targets, which was fine as i just used the burm to the side.

Both times ive been there, they've been outstanding to deal with.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom