Class 3 Weapon Rentals?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    When I worked at Barneys in Lafayette we rented submachine guns. While I was there there were about 5 or more choices: HK MP5, Beretta PM12, IMI UZI, HK UMP 40, Kriss Super V 45, and a Steyr MPi 69 9mm sub gun.

It was a ball cleaning those things....just kidding, it was actually more fun watching...i mean jumping as every joe schmoe who rented one turned around with a **** eating grin on his face and flagged the bystanders on the range. Overall a cool experience, some people were just idiots about having fun.

Last edited:

NOShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2014
    New Orleans
    I only know of one, but they do not advertise it.( and I'm certainly not going to advertise it for them).

unless they know you and know that you are a safe shooter, they will not rent anything to you.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Careful shooting that stuff. You'll get hooked. Now if I could talk my wife into letting me get "one" FA, I'd be set.

Last edited:

lilcrazykev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Marrero/Harvey
    I only know of one, but they do not advertise it.( and I'm certainly not going to advertise it for them).

unless they know you and know that you are a safe shooter, they will not rent anything to you.

What a way to tease us who are looking to shoot one, lol
    like saying you know where the treasure is located, but I nor anyone else can't tell you. Lol

Broke

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge area
    What a way to tease us who are looking to shoot one, lol
    like saying you know where the treasure is located, but I nor anyone else can't tell you. Lol

The new store manager of Precision posted in April about their new "management and machine guns". So I know they have some.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    NFA Bayou shooter day at honey island? I can bring a half dozen sbr's and suppressors!

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Even though I can't seem to get us a section set aside for ourselves, a lot of people with NFA stuff can still show up and shoot at Lafourche range. $10 all day per person. Rifle (rifle 100 & 200 yards) pistol and skeet area. Clean bathrooms. I'll put in another call to see about it again if yall want.

Last edited:

lilcrazykev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Marrero/Harvey
    NFA Bayou shooter day at honey island? I can bring a half dozen sbr's and suppressors!

Is there an event calendar for Honey Island?

- - - Updated - - -

Even though I can't seem to get us a section set aside for ourselves, a lot of people with NFA stuff can still show up and shoot at Lafourche range. $10 all day per person. Rifle (rifle 100 & 200 yards) pistol and skeet area. Clean bathrooms. I'll put in another call to see about it again if yall want.

Is it like a scheduled event or just random people bringing in NFA stuff at random time?

- - - Updated - - -

I've shot the Thompson at Precision. It was expensive, but fun to say I did it.

The Thompson was the only NFA item they have?

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Ive been trying to talk my boss into letting us rent subguns at GGW. Ill post when and if we do.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Just swapped around some optics, So I'll need to sight them. So I'll be at Bayou dragon tomorrow to sight them in at 50 yards, That'll hold me over till I can get to an outdoor range and get it sighted in at 100yards. So if you are in the area and want to shoot some 556 and 300 blk out of a SBR and suppressed, I'll be there for a couple hours.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    eymards would let us do a quiet day at the range. Just need to clear it with monty ( if you know him).

That would be awesome, at the same time, if it's indoors, all it takes is 1 person accidentally shooting super sonic to ruin your day.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom