Any Cobra fans here - All Cars welcome

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

fdc76ba1c7de30de750f6373971ec2fce35257a6a455f39edfb63efea49f353a.jpg

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    Although I hate everything about electric vehicles and the libtards that get a chub from driving them, instant torque is amazing. Except... Ya know... it doesn't sound like 50,000 explosions each second with a sound that rivals the biggest hell beast known to man.

Do you punch the "gas" in an electric vehicle?
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Victory makes an electric bike (it looks like one from a startup I saw a few years ago, might be a joint venture) that is reasonably priced. I really, really want to ride it, but I doubt I'd ever give up a screaming exhaust note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Just placed an order for 4.30 gears, FR Install Kit, Traction-LOK Rebuild Kit, and Speed Cal....It can't get here soon enough

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Just placed an order for 4.30 gears, FR Install Kit, Traction-LOK Rebuild Kit, and Speed Cal....It can't get here soon enough

Haha I know the feeling!

I think I've decided, aftwr the house is back together, to put my anniversary 15 back stock, sell the vmp tvs kit and get a whipple for it instead. I want to try their software and try a twin screw finally.

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    Haha I know the feeling!

I think I've decided, aftwr the house is back together, to put my anniversary 15 back stock, sell the vmp tvs kit and get a whipple for it instead. I want to try their software and try a twin screw finally.

Joey did you ever get the bugs worked out on the VMP with the auto?

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Partially. Still buggy but at least it's use able now. Mine is such an early calibration. Long story short, whipple is only people who can correct the problem. Later build date cars don't have the problem of the very first ones at 1.0 and above load values.

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    Partially. Still buggy but at least it's use able now. Mine is such an early calibration. Long story short, whipple is only people who can correct the problem. Later build date cars don't have the problem of the very first ones at 1.0 and above load values.

Just curious if you gave Jon Lund a shot at it?

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    That's whats in there right now.

I figured if anyone could tune it Jon would be the guy. I love his flex fuel tune. The E85 really wakes up the Coyote. Sorry things didn't work out for the VMP. I considered a Pro Charger but will wait for something factory blown. 2018 GT 500 maybe?

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Vmp actually had it very close also but it was doing some weird stuff at idle after wot pulls. I have another to try but been busy with the flooded house. Lol.

If they built a 700+ bhp fully loaded auto or DCT trans Mustang, that would entice me to sell mine.

Lol sliguns. I wish! When you see that guy picking up pennies to save for hot rod parts, that's me! Lol seriously, I been at my job a long time, worked my way up, built a house a long time ago and stayed put. Combined with a little luck and a little planning, it allows me to have some fun. The unplanned pregnancy (hey yall, birth control ain't always 100% effective!) is going to delay my next project though lol

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Lol sliguns. I wish! When you see that guy picking up pennies to save for hot rod parts, that's me! Lol seriously, I been at my job a long time, worked my way up, built a house a long time ago and stayed put. Combined with a little luck and a little planning, it allows me to have some fun.

Awesome!

The unplanned pregnancy (hey yall, birth control ain't always 100% effective!) is going to delay my next project though lol

Congrats!!!

About a month before I bought my cobra, I drove to Pensacola to look at another one. Something didn't seem right about it (the guy didn't seem trustworthy, the clutch pedal vibrated terribly, along with a few other things), I was seconds away from buying it when I decided something wasn't right and walked away. Just saw that the car is back up for sale...IT THREW A ROD AND NEEDS A NEW MOTOR!!!!!!!!! Talk about dodging a bad deal.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Pulley, Intake, Throttle Body, Gears, Headers and tune....that's a life savings to you? :eek3:

I forgot, Ford makes parts cheap because they break so much :rofl:

In all seriousness, the money he spent on all that junk could have been spent towards a nicer Mustang in the first place.

And don't worry, I laugh at the Chevy and Dodge guys that buy a base model and get a "tune." :D

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I forgot, Ford makes parts cheap because they break so much :rofl:

LOL, well played

In all seriousness, the money he spent on all that junk could have been spent towards a nicer Mustang in the first place.

What mustang would you consider nicer? The SVT/Shelby is the top of the line when it comes to the Modern Era. I suppose "Nicer" might be the 60's/70s?

Top Bottom