No more exemptions!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I never argue logic with some one who made their decision based on emotion and found pseudo science to back up what they already believe. In countries with very high infant mortality rates this discussion doesn't take place. They'll do and give their children what ever it takes to keep them alive if they have access to it.

Unless you've been to medical school or at least have a degree in cellular biology you're just finding which ever "expert" spouts an opinion that confirms your emotionally made decision. Don't vaccinate your kids. Do. It won't affect me either way.

George Washington forced his troops to be immunized during the revolutionary war against small pox. This was done against their will in some cases.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    If governments keep deciding what is best for us, they'll eventually start adding poisons like FLOURIDE to our municipal water supply whether you like it or not.

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    I never argue logic with some one who made their decision based on emotion and found pseudo science to back up what they already believe... you're just finding which ever "expert" spouts an opinion that confirms your emotionally made decision...

I've come to much the same position. Willful ignorance is pretty bad, but when it leads to deliberate exposure of children to higher risk of serious diseases, that's serious.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Yeah, I don't think that most vaccines are harmful. We literally have wiped several horrible diseases off the face of the earth by widely using them. It's a long-term effect kind of thing. Maybe MY generation will still have to deal with X disease some, but maybe my grandchildren's won't. I won't have any for a long time, but I still think I'll care about them... so I get my kids vaccinated, for their sake. And I think I'll listen to my physician who went to school for a decade to learn about healthcare, over Jenny McCarthy.

ALSO, yes- even being vaccinated, you can indeed still get sick, but the chances, and normally the symptoms, are much much lower.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Would anyone be opposed to this hypothetical scenario?

Knock on front door

Parent: Yes, hello

Uniformed officer: Yes, we are with the U.S. Vaccination Corps and we need to see your children’s vaccination papers please.

Parent: We don’t have them here. They were lost in a fire at our old home before we moved here.

Uniformed officer: Well, we will have to take your children away to a quarantine center where they will be tested for antibodies. Please garb the children in these hazmat suits and immediately present the children in this house for transport to a quarantine center.

Parent: Wait. You have no right to remove our children.

Uniformed officer: You have no right to expose other children to infectious diseases. The hazmat team will be here to transport your children to the quarantine center where they will be monitored by board certified doctors with the American Academy of Pediatrics. If you resist, you will be jailed.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I would not support further Federal waste. Most of the Federal government is a waste of money.
    Proof of vaccination at school is good enough.

Top Bottom