Gold Plated Colt Match Target AR-15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    I'm trying for round 2 with this thing - I was bombarded with offers ranging from Taurus pistols to some broken four wheelers :rolleyes:. If you are SERIOUSLY interested in this, please send me a message. For the love of god, use discretion when sending offers...

Up for sale is a gorgeous Colt Match Target HBAR that was engraved and plated by The American Historical Foundation. This rifle is dubbed the "Iraqi War Tribute". This rifle has never been shot - although I would love to see the faces of others if you ever took it out to the range. The rifle comes in a nice Oak case with a glass lid.

These rifles retailed for $4,000 a few years ago - and you will be hard pressed to find another. I'm asking $2,950, but will accept all reasonable offers. I *WILL* trade, but as mentioned earlier, please use discretion.

My pictures suck - I know. If you would like to view this rifle, send me a message and we can schedule a time to meet.

photo-2.jpg

photo1.jpg

EvilSVT

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Lafayette
    Man...that is the most awesome clock I have ever seen...a freaking sawblade!!!!!!! Just joking. That thing is amazing.........if I had the green, I'd buy the gold. Good luck with the sale.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Haha, don't hate on my Old Spice and zippos. I like to smell good for your girlfriend, and I refuse to carry a bic :D

-Dave

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    The previous owner dropped off some paperwork for this gem.

It's plated in 24K gold, and is #008 out of 100. Has all of the warranty cards and extra certificates of authenticity.

Also - All PM's replied to!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom