Need Idea - Practical Joke

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ronin_Jedi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    US
    Well, there is the case of the groom-to-be who was taken out on the town by his buds. Got him totally blitzed to point of passing out.

Took him to the woods, stripped him completely, took all his possessions, and loosely tied him to a tree and left him.

He woke early the next morn, was able to wiggle out of the rope, and walked for help. Heard he made it to the wedding but the bride-to-be was not too happy given what happened and the way he looked from scratches, insect bites etc.

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk

dirty dan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    The funniest I saw was before electric locks on car doors. On a 4 door car, they opened the back doors, closed the front doors. Then they used a rope from door handle to door handle inside to tie the two front doors together. Once that was done, they locked and closed the rear doors. Since there are no key locks on the rear doors, the owner was effectively locked out of his car. This one got angry and yanked on the driver's door until the interior handle broke. If he'd spent 5-10 minutes with a clothes hanger he could have unlocked the rear door.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Similar to one of the earlier post, you could call say ten car lots and ask for the sales man to call you back, give them his name and number. Or call some of those home improvement guys, tell them to show up at his place for estimates. They will drive you nuts, or just give his info to Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, the RNC or the NRA, they will drive him batsh*t crazy! :mamoru:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Similar to one of the earlier post, you could call say ten car lots and ask for the sales man to call you back, give them his name and number. Or call some of those home improvement guys, tell them to show up at his place for estimates. They will drive you nuts, or just give his info to Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, the RNC or the NRA, they will drive him batsh*t crazy! :mamoru:

Man all of those are comic gold.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    How about run an add on Craigslist, free 24" rims for Buick, along with free pit bull puppies with free 15" subs. His phone would nuke its self! He would have to change his number. :rofl:

jussaddwata

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Prairieville
    Never seize under his car door handles both sides. One drop will smear a country mile, make sure to put enough on there. It's a b!#* to clean up. Just about the time he thinks it all gone.... BAM....there it is again....

If you can get his bike helmet or his bike shoes or both put some stinky cheese (parmesane) in em, about the time he goes to sweating he will be stinky for sure.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brilliant guys! I really like the Google Talk forward thing. I feel like giving his number out is a little too much.

What is never seize?

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I present you the all-inclusive PC gag tool:

https://www.grc.com/wizmo/wizmo.htm

Make a few shortcuts on his computer (assuming he brings one) with various commands, bind the windows shortcut triggers to a particular key and watch hilarity ensue as he searches for a nonexistent virus. It doesn't even run in the background so it's really hard to find if hidden well.

dirty dan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    ....If you can get his bike helmet or his bike shoes or both put some stinky cheese (parmesane) in em, about the time he goes to sweating he will be stinky for sure.

I saw a hardhat with a strip of raw bacon left in the sweatband where it meets the forehead. The guy wearing it kept talking about smelling something rotten and none of us could smell it. After he started breaking out with pimples (where it was resting against his head) he finally checked out his hardhat.

CHW2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Abita Springs
    There is lots of fun to be had with things like super glue and silicone grease, but I am curious what the original gag was.
    Just to mention it, cut a piece of bicycle innertube and slip over his auto exhaust and leave a 3-4" "extension" flapping....turns the car into sort of a large whoopie cushion that sounds like a cheesy hot rod.

Btw, love the anti-seize idea.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Dead sheepshead/catfish under car seat/hidden in trunk..

Liquid Ass on/around his desk at work/school, people will think he **** himself every day.

If you can get to his underwear drawer, really work and scrape Poison Ivy leaves around the crotch and ass crack of his underwear! The urishiol never dissipates (unless it gets washed), and if he is allergic, that is his ass! Pun intended!

Get his I-phone and take multitudes of dick pics, ass crack, and starfish (anus), shots! (you can open it and use his camera even if locked). Don't worry if he doesn't find them right away! He will! Eventually!

Put his name and phone number on stall of a gay bar bathroom with a pleading to be a "bottom." If they have a glory hole, put his number there, take a pic and send it to his dad/girlfriend/mom!

If you can get to his bedroom, spray small amounts of deer **** on his comforter; he will get small maddening whiffs at various times till he sniffs his way to the source. Refresh every chance you get in case he washes it.

BTW; the wire ties on the drive shaft is genius! I would use the metal ones, they would make a lot of racket. Even if he wouldn't try to fix it himself, he will bring it to a mechanic where they will promptly stick a phony repair job deep up his ass, or tell him he's been made a fool of.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Try rolling down his drivers side window and place broken glass in his seat and floorboard where he can see it. You can throw a rock on the floorboard for added effect. Works best when he has to drive it home when it's really cold,about to flood or on a weekend when business are closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom