Back from the dead - any old members still on here?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I lurk quite a bit. I am somewhat an "old timer" (less than 30 years old) joined April 29th, 2008 and remember pretty much all of these happenings. Even have my own spot on the BOW reserved. Or at least did before the banning happened. I do miss the old BZ. I was there for the Gomez "class" as well as "BP's at the BZ". I still have my 2nd place .22 trophy.

I thought you got first! IIRC you beat me and I got second. That was fun.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Sept 2008

I post up match announcements/results for our rifle matches and search the classifieds, that's about it.

NO! You also screw with guys that are the victim of a family members food storage choices. Don't lie man!

Then there was the time you kept hitting the spindle on the target I was working. I was getting heat stroke trying to keep up with that massive volume of repairs.

I just met one of your buddies, I didn't complain too much about you - only as much as he did . . . .
    His big issue with you is how you research something out and the all he has left to do is write out checks . . .

But somehow we luvs* us some Mickey!

*luv implies no sex or gayness - NO HOMO BRO!

Last edited:

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Like the rest of us, he probably spent too much money in the classifieds and had to stop..... Sometimes I end up buying things I don't need just Bc it's a decent deal

Not quite. I was talking with him a couple weeks ago and he asked if I still got on here. He told me that he got a temporary ban or infraction or something like that from one of the new mods under the new rules. He asked to have his account deleted, and they said no. He intentionally started posting to get perma-banned because he decided he didn't like the direction it was going.

Paul and Steve left around the same time. Steve was appointed as a moderator for a short time, yall remember that? He said that ruined this site for him, due to the complaints and BS that he had to deal with. If any of yall know him personally, you know that's the nice version..

Last edited:

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    NO! You also screw with guys that are the victim of a family members food storage choices. Don't lie man!

Then there was the time you kept hitting the spindle on the target I was working. I was getting heat stroke trying to keep up with that massive volume of repairs.

I just met one of your buddies, I didn't complain too much about you - only as much as he did . . . .
    His big issue with you is how you research something out and the all he has left to do is write out checks . . .

But somehow we luvs* us some Mickey!

*luv implies no sex or gayness - NO HOMO BRO!

Hehe....
    As always, you did a fantastic job engraving his lower.
    And yes, I love shopping for Greg. Only the best will do. :)

We miss you Mike, you need to make a match so we can catch up on old times.

I'll just leave this pic here....
    bb9ad790497d5cd545b8d025b0dc7099.jpg

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Hehe....
    As always, you did a fantastic job engraving his lower.
    And yes, I love shopping for Greg. Only the best will do. :)

We miss you Mike, you need to make a match so we can catch up on old times.

I'll just leave this pic here....
    bb9ad790497d5cd545b8d025b0dc7099.jpg

MY wife's dad knew Greg's dad & mom. They are from the same town. They talked about some of the stuff 'back home'

No matter what I have met more cool people from here than the handful of people that didn't work out for me.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    727_541668814670_261_n.jpg

I was second my cousin was third.

Then it was the other event that I was thinking of - we had two events IIRC. I remember after 2 pins I looked over at who I was shooting against pins and then thought bad move just shoot your own pins. Too late, the time was lost.

The tables didn't last that long out there. That was a whole lot of fun shooting the pins. The steel targets were cool also. A lot of guys here put some effort in to keeping the place decent.

Last edited:

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    I still hang out here from time to time, but I don't have as much free time anymore.

The Trey Yuen gathering spoken of was a sendoff for nolacopusmc. Brannon was leaving for Afghanistan.

Cat was fun, sorry she's gone; LSP (Steve) was the most knowledgable guy on the technical side of the forum.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Nope. They are all gone in a big boating accident. Any name you recall is just a bot that is controlled by Obama.

Sent via the Pony Express!

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    I was sitting on the couch today and though "Oh man, I made a thread on BS, I wonder what's happened to it!". Haha. I wish I checked in on here more often :(

If any of you guys are living in the Lake Charles/SWLA area and want a range day, or even grab lunch, PM me. I may not log in for a while, but messages get forwarded to my email.

I'm glad to hear we're still sticking around, we built this place.

Until I check in again, you guys play nice :kiss:

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    I miss this place. I lurk from time to time. Work outlawed the site due to "Weapons" and posting from phone sucks. uploadfromtaptalk1441344330157.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom