SOLD: Price Reductions +More Tools, RC Air Gear, Sporting Goods, Kid's Ride On Stuff, etc

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    Folks, I'm in the process of clearing out the garage in hopes of one day moving. Trade offers are welcome but I prefer cash. For trades I'm interested in .22cal airguns and rimfire firearms, decent scopes, etc. FTF, Slidell, Mandeville, Covington, Metairie, Kenner.

Pair of Putters: Coors Ceramic with graphite shaft. The sweet spot is not big but it feels incredible when you hit it. It's not heavy so it's good for a soft touch. The paint on the shaft has dings. The grip also needs replacing. Ping, Ping-N-Ping - This is a 35th anniversary limited edition putter by ping. It is a replica of their original putter, which is the club they got their name from. It literally sounds like a bell when you hit the ball. The ping is in excellent shape.

$80 for the pair.

IMG_4399_zps82af4314.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Dumbbell and sit up bench. The back rest is adjustable. Folds up for storage. It's dusty but I can assure you it has NEVER been used.

$30

IMG_4392_zpsf03faa20.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Sold- Stanley Planes

Stanley Levels - SOLD!

Futaba 6EX, 6 channel, 2.4GhZ set. This is for Airplanes and Helo's. Comes with charger, 6 channel receiver and 8 micro servos.

$200 for the lot

IMG_4389_zpsad791749.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Porter Cable Mag Circular Saw: little use
    $55

Blue Demon 75amp D/C Stick Welder: low use. Has ground lead and electrode lead.
    $115

PM for details.

Last edited:

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    Bump. Price reductions above and more things added below.

Lot of Stanley Tape Measures:
    3 - 35' Fatmax Extreme's. Has a goofy sticker from the launch of the Merger between Stanley and Black & Decker a couple of years ago.
    1 - 25' Powerlock with Ask This Old House sticker. Is signed by 3 of the 4 hosts. Don't ask who, I can't read their xhicken scratch. I do know Norm did not sign it.
    1 - 25' "Dewalt" Tape. Is really a Fatmax Extreme with the "Monster Hook".
    Retail on these unused tapes totals $140. I'll take $90 for the lot.

9C8A4144-114B-4DA0-9697-AB1F9F2FD022_zpskgh4ptrf.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom