WTS: Honey For Sale / 2014 crop

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I extracted my honey for the year and it is beautiful. It has a very nice color and the taste is out of this world. My bees are located in Baton Rouge and south of Plaquemine off of Hwy 1. It is in 1lb bottles and the cost is 5.00 per bottle. Check out the pics and you can see how nice it is. This is pure made in the USA honey. It's been filtered through a stainless filter and that is it. You can't get any thing fresher or more pure. You can text me at 225-978-2403 if you want to buy some. I can mail it but you have to pay for the shipping. I can also sell it in gallon containers but I do this as I sell it. I appreciate everyone that bought it last year and I look forward to doing more business this year.
    mybe3ysy.jpg
    eze5uran.jpg
    azu2ebu7.jpg

Last edited:

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    My address is 5679 College Dr. in Baton Rouge. I always leave some honey on the front porch, but if you let me know you are coming I'll make sure there is enough out.

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Saturday morning bump. Just put a new box on the porch. Come get some today. It's self serve. If I'm home we can go look at the bees that made this golden liquid. Have a great Saturday.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom