Cleaning house! Belts in stock and must go!!! FERRARA LEATHER

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashley

Mrs. Ferrara
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hi!

We have handmade custom leather gunbelts for sale ready to ship outta here!

These prices are for bayoushooter.com members ONLY!!

We will be listing our BELTS and BULLETS on Gunbroker.com. Also we will be BulletsandBelts on Etsy.com in the near future!! After those sites are up, prices MAY be higher.

Here are the BELTS we have READY TO GO:

Any buckle on any belt is changeable!!

These are our NEW SUNTANNED BROWN BELTS! They are lighter than our normal brown, but are just as beautiful!
    ONLY $75 EACH!!

Sizes available and ready to ship:
    37" 38" 39" 40" 41" 42" 44" 46"

023-2.jpg

018-3.jpg

015-1.jpg

012-2.jpg

We also still have regular brown and black READY!!
    ONLY $75 EACH!!

BROWN: 35" 37" 42"
    BLACK: 38" 40" 40" 44"

Still taking orders for these as well.

Also, we have had some requests to make skinnier and lighter belts. They are also available NOW!! Instead of 1 1/2 inch double layer, these are 1 1/4 inches and single layer black leather.
    Here are some pics!

ONLY $30 EACH
    Sizes available:
    36" 38" 39" 40" 41" 42" 44" 45" 46"

038-1.jpg

037-1.jpg

040-2.jpg

036-1.jpg

We are also still taking orders for our BULLETS. DON'T FORGET!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN FERRARA LEATHER COMPANY AND FERRARA ALPHA BULLETS!

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    These belts are top notch. I have both a black and Brown One that I wear every day. (I have the thicker ones)

Belts of this quality should easily be double the price.

Think about it, your chinese "Pleather" belt made with card board cost $20-30. A good leather belt costs well over $100.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    I love my Ferrara belt! Definitely a good buy. Say, how would one get one of those shirts? I could kill two birds with one stone and rep my favorite local leather maker and it shares my employers name... :mamoru:

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    How do we measure ? or lets say your 37in belt. is that from the end [ buckle ] to the First hole ?

Guess Im asking, since there are a few holes, what is the Range ? of a 37" belt

Last edited:

Ashley

Mrs. Ferrara
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The way we get an accurate size is to measure from the tip of the buckle of your current belt to the hole you use the most.

It is a little different than other ways to measure, but I assure you they fit perfect.

How do we measure ? or lets say your 37in belt. is that from the end [ buckle ] to the First hole ?

Guess Im asking, since there are a few holes, what is the Range ? of a 37" belt

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    Really stupid question next....
    Is there any difference between a belt for a Male and Female :hs:? I would like to get one for my GF and myself

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Well, depends on how she is going to wear it. If she is going to use it to carry a gun on her hip and the 1.5" belt will fit her belt loops then the gun belt would work. We have some more feminine buckles. I can also make her a single layer belt from some 11-12oz English bridle that wouldn't be so heavy. I can even do some cool things if she wants maybe purple, black with white stitching. I could even make a double layered belt with lighter weight leathers to make a thinner belt. It all depends on what she wants, but I have at least 10 full hides and cut offs that make up another 5 to work with. Not to mention I keep about 50 straps hanging for quick belt orders.

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Just to clarify the first post, we are going to market on Etsy, Gunbroker, EBay , etc as "BulletsandBelts" it you are sending people looking for our products. I know you will be sending lots of people.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    By very scientific statistical analysis I have sold two belts under 36", both where returned for being too small. I don't cut my very expensive leather that short without an order and knowing that person is that skinny. I have seen your skinny tale chasing mags all over the field, 25 yards pass where you should have been shooting and would be happy to make a belt your size.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom