Saiga-12 Shotgun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajunduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Cajun Country, La.
    Price

My wife called Dave's at the beginning of the week, while I was at work and they quoted $800.00 for one with a 12 round clip. I can't remember who she spoke with, but if they would of told her $585.00, I would of definitely bought one from ya'll.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    If you got the money go big and pick up a converted one by Tromix. If you don't want to spend the money you can pick one up online for 500.00 not including transfer fee. You might want to talk to MadMax4X4 about it he will set you straight you have to do stuff to them to make them 922r compliant. So make sure you know what your doing.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    What do you meen by converted????

Converted from the "sporting" configuration back to the tactical configuration it was meant to have. You lose the monte carlo stock, move the trigger group forward, add a pistol grip where the trigger group was and then from there it's up to you. Once you start changing parts you have follow 922r.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    What do you meen by converted????

HE MEANS FULL AUTO :awais:
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kFVJqqnp4PA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kFVJqqnp4PA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry just another shameless video post:D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom