FS/FT USP 9 w/LEM, Trigger Job, PRICE REDUCED

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    K I recently got this one, she was an UNissued Police USP 9 with LEM and JetFunnel (Variant 7), was kept in the Armory she had 0 rounds when I got it. I put about 50 rounds through it and could not get used to the trigger reach since I have small hands, I sent her out to Bill Springfield to get his Match Grade trigger w/ over travel screw setup AND trigger pull reduce job done for a cost of $90. I replaced the front sight with a Dawson Precision FO front $39, I purchased a Blade Tech Pro Series IDPA Pak $85.37, I also purchased 3 more 18 round LE Marked Clear Mags $90. She has usable NS and the front sight was kept in case you wanted to replace the FO and put the NS back on, the back sight is still a NS

I shot her last night at the practice at Precision and still cant get my finger to feel comfortable on the reach, its just too big for my small hands unfurtunetly, she is a GREAT weapon and has the best reset of all plastic pistols that I have ever tried HANDS down. So far I have put the 50 original rounds plus about another 80 so I will say the total round count is LESS than 130 down the barrel and it has NOT seen any reloads, I was using Winchester white box Factory Ammo. I want $850 FIRM for this as I have a over $1000 on everything, I am in NO need to sell but I would like to get something I can run in Production Division IF possible at the same time I will NOT sell for a low offer so I apreciatte if you wont waste your time on sending me those offers.

THe only trades that I am interested would be a Glock 34, an M&P Pro 9 OR M&P 9 Long Slide, an STI in 9mm or a CZ SP01/Shadow CZ75 Custom, ALSO a P2000 9mm w LEM in good shape, or a rifle in .308 preferable a Savage or Remington 700.

Keep in mind it needs to be worth about what I have in it so I am NOT interested in an even trade on a stock gun worth less than mine, IF you have a setup more expensive than mine I can always add cash as well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

THIS IS STILL GREASE FROM THE TRIGGER JOB

attachment.php

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom