NEW Ruger MkIII 22/45

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • homedefenda

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    Walker and Central
    Hey, here's the deal. I bought this thing several days ago (Monday, October 6th of 2008 to be exact, LOL) thinking that since I always thought about getting into target competition shooting that I might just go ahead and give it a try (peer pressure, :rolleyes:), but after shooting all 50 rounds of the pack of CCI minimag HP's that I bought, I got really bored of it :squint:. I like a bigger bang, LOL. I'm into shotguns moreso than anything else, so i'm gonna stick with skeet shooting. This unit was manufactured on 4/10/08. NEW and a PROVEN SHOOTER. Dead nuts accurate. It is new (with 50 rounds fired through it, LOL), and is setting in its original case, wrapped in its original plastic, and contains everything that it comes with from the factory. I mean everything.

I've sold guns on here before, and I don't sell junk, nor do I scam people. This thing went bang everytime I pulled the trigger with the 50 rounds i've put through it. Not to sound like a salesman, but i'd much rather have a new gun that is a proven shooter than have a new gun that is unproven. Better for the investment in my opinion. I've got exactly $300.17 invested in it, so i'm gonna demand $280.00 for it.

PRICE = $280

I'd rather you send me a PM instead of calling me with questions, but just to follow the rules, my cell number is 225-636-7095.

Thanks for reading my ad. Now for the pictures:

100_0432.jpg

This image clearly shows everything from the factory which includes, the firearm, attachable scope mount railing thing with factory screws (never installed and package never opened), fired rounds in their envelope, Ruger lock with keys (never unlocked), complete user manual, BOTH gun safety keys, BOTH factory magazines, and the factory plastic wrapping that the firearm is wrapped in.
    100_0441.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0439.jpg

100_0435.jpg

100_0440.jpg

I just had to take a look at the two fired rounds that are sent with the new gun since i've never owned a weapon that had fired rounds sent with it. Just something I had to check out for the first time.
    100_0437.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom