4Sevens.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nikolai

Sep 13, 2006
    Houston, TX
    I don't really like to rant about customer service with online vendors, but my recent experience with 4Sevens.com was exemplary in my mind.

While vacationing in Italy a couple weeks ago, I decided to order a Fenix TK11 light from 4Sevens so that I could have it in time for the Awerbuck class. The transaction didn't go through because Paypal saw that the order was placed from out of the country. So Paypal locked the transaction and my account. I sent an email to Mary at 4Sevens explaining my situation and that I wouldn't have time to wait until I returned home to fix the issue if I hoped to have the light in on time. They immediately approved the transaction with Paypal and shipped the light.

Upon getting home and taking the light out of the package, I saw that I had been shipped a TK10 rather than a TK11 light. It was also the Friday night before the class started and I would not have time to ship the light back on Monday and hope to receive my replacement by Tuesday evening in time for the class. I emailed Mary again and explained my situation. They offered to let me use the light for the class and then RMA it for the correct light afterwards.

After the class I shipped the light back to 4Sevens and emailed them the same day to let them know the light was enroute. I hadn't even given them a tracking number and they shipped my replacement TK11 the same day.

So, over the course of a couple weeks, the folks at 4Sevens went above and beyond what I expected from an online vendor 2 or 3 times. I am really blown away by the customer service there and will certainly be returning.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    I looked at their website and it looks good, can I just ask why you chose to order from them and not someone else? Were their prices that much better than everyone else?

Conceyted

Mar 13, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    4sevens is very active on CandlePowerForums which is a very well known forum for the flashlight hobby. It is the same place as fenixstore.com

nikolai

Sep 13, 2006
    Houston, TX
    I didn't really shop around. I had heard lots of good things about them from members on here, candlepowerforums, etc. You can also get like 6% off if you use the coupon code 'CPF8' for candlepowerforums. Yes it's the exact same store as Fenix Store. Your account that you create works on both site, though it's the same products. I believe that 4Sevens is their newer front end.

Last edited:

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Cool, there are to many forums to try to keep up with now.

Im going to have to check it out, I just cant get rid of my cabelas knockoff light, it works to well for $20. Not near as good as my gf's 6P led, but damn close.

I really dig the TA30 for the ar im building though, I just have to wait and see how heavy it is with the free float rails before I buy a light.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom