Best IWB Holster I Have Found...And Recommended for Ladies, Too...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gordon

Feb 22, 2010
    The LOW-RIDER by rmholsters.com

I've been teaching the concealed carry course in this state longer than anyone, and I have had problems over the years recommending a "best" way to conceal a gun. Of course, there is no best way. One of the particular problems I have had was helping ladies. Ladies don't wear belts (mostly) which precluded OWB wear. Ladies' pants are frequently pegged, or tight at the ankles, so no ankle holsters. The best I could tell them was to get a good purse designed for concealed carry.

Finally I realized that the one holster I use for daily carry, and have fitting about six of my handguns, was the perfect holster for ladies' concealed carry. Ladies have more curves than we guys, so the RM Holster, an IWB known as the Low-Rider, was an excellent choice for ladies. It clips over almost any pants waistband, rides comfortably on the inside rear of the hip, and stays put.

I've been wearing these holsters for years, swear by them, and now recommend them highly for my lady students also.

Go to the website and see the Low Rider. They are reasonably priced, and carry a lifetime warranty. They are made in Baton Rouge, and they beat anything on the market--and I have tried many of those, I promise. Excellent holsters...very spartan in design, lightweight, comfortable, and they work. What more can you ask?

Gordon Hutchinson (ghhutchinson@gmail.com)
    GunSafe Firearms Instruction
    http://www.gordonhutchinson.com

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I would venture to say less than 10% of the males and less than 1% of the females that own a handgun carry one on their person on a daily basis.
    The RM Lowrider which is a local product is recommended by many users on BS and the owner stands behind his product.

Gordon

Feb 22, 2010
    I never recommend off-body carry, let alone purse carry. At least you ultimately recommended a holster.

Thanks for your approval.
    Your opinion has been evaluated and given the consideration it is due considering its source.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    I am seconding Gordon's comments. Kee makes some great stuff and I haven't seen anything better on the market.

Top Bottom