WTS: Mossberg 500 - down to $300

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm looking to sell a used Mossberg 500. It has a Magpul forend and a Knoxx recoil mitigating stock. It's not a safe queen but it's functional. I'm asking $350 $300.

I'm willing to meet between Baton Rouge and Laplace. If you would like to meet at a range to test fire the weapon at your expense, we can do that. Unless I know you and have had a beer with you, a bill of sale in required. The bill of sale will include the serial number, your name and louisiana d/l or id number, my name and louisiana d/l number, and our signatures. If you have a LA CHP, please also have your d/l or id.

If you have an item of comparable value to trade, I will entertain the offer. Please contact me through the site's PM system with any questions, concerns, gripes, or offers.

IMG_6690.jpeg
    IMG_6691.jpeg
    IMG_6692.jpeg
    IMG_6693.jpeg

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This item is listed as for sale. It is not listed as for trade. In addition, there's nothing in the description that mention being offered for trade. If, after all that, you still feel like you have a trade I would consider, please provide all the terms of the proposed trade up front. And if your proposed trade involves me having to add money or something else of substantial value (like ammo), that proposed trade should certainly swing in my benefit. After all, with no trades listed or mentioned, my entertaining your proposed trade is me doing you a favor, not the other way around. I'm perfectly happy with an outright sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom