Puglia's

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpt. Obvious

not so newbie
    Feb 10, 2011
    West Bank/Algiers, LA
    Gotta say I really like this shop. I've bought a shotgun, and did a transfer through them. I went there today to help a friend pick out his first pistol. Everyone there was very helpful and friendly. No attitude about me giving my friend advice, nor any upselling from them. Great experience. I'll continue to go there for just about anything I can. Cheers.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    Gotta say I really like this shop. I've bought a shotgun, and did a transfer through them. I went there today to help a friend pick out his first pistol. Everyone there was very helpful and friendly. No attitude about me giving my friend advice, nor any upselling from them. Great experience. I'll continue to go there for just about anything I can. Cheers.

i have hears the same thing about them. i want to stop in!

1911Dave

Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    I love Puglias. Best service hands down out of all the LGS's. Wont mention the ones I will never step foot in again due to attitude. I dont even mind giving them the extra money for a transfer compared to the other LGS's. Great service and friendly people working there.

Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Go there all the time. Have bought a few guns and various hunting/fishing stuff form them too. Everything you said I agree with. I'll continue to give them my business.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom