S&S Tactical

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Handled a transfer for me, great job, discount for bayou shooter premium member. Vern is top notch. He carries a large selection of Glocks and anything you may need . Had several cases of Winchester 7.62x51 sitting on the ground too...... hmmmm.

Several other vendors showed no interest in transfers, and wanted to charge 30-35 bucks, and no breaks for premium BS members, why shop venders first, with that kinda treatment?

Glad to see some one was interested, thanks again Vern.

Last edited:

mb504

Better than Cheese
    Oct 13, 2008
    New Orleans
    ME EITHER

Rightfully so, if you have ever asked them about a transfer. Most places figure it's good to get people in the door, even if it's just to do a transfer. The more people that know of your business the better off you are.... FITS views transfers as lost business. At least that's the theory they mentioned.

And yes, Vern's a great guy... reminds me, today's a good day to go see what he has in stock.

gun4011

Jul 24, 2008
    We would like to say Thank You to everyone whom posted a review. We would like to apologize to any who came to are store the last couple of days only to fine us close. I had shoulder surgery Monday. We are open for business on Thursday, and don't forget Tax Free this Friday thur Sunday.
    P.S. Paula and I Love you to Melisa.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom