Thegunhouse.com out of Arizona

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, so if its wrong I apologize ahead of time.

Has anyone had any experience with thegunhouse.com out of Arizona? Specifically ordering online from them? I was looking up prices on CM9's and they have them listed for $368 and change with free shipping. I might be ordering soon and thought this was a good deal but wanted to verify the facility first.

Also wanted to share the price/shipping info.

So, any experience?

TheGunHouse

Jan 9, 2013
    The Gun House Team

Hi,
    I am a part owner of the thegunhouse.com. I came across your post and just wanted to give you a quick response. I can guarantee the validity of our prices as well as the safety of ordering from our site. We also list about 800 items on gunbroker.com and currently have 95% A+ ratings. We hope to gain your trust as well and become your source for guns and accessories. Thank you for your consideration and concern.

Taylor Purswell @ The Gun House

madwabbit

Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I have never done business with them personally, but their prices are attractive. Biggest issue I see is I looked up over a dozen guns that im in the marker for and they are all out of stock on the website. what gives.

madwabbit

Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Attempts to contact - no returned emails, and telephone number incorrect. Beginning to wonder if company simply went out of business.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom