Went Learnin with Geaux Shootin

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magnetic

Mar 7, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    My first post here. I was looking for a CC class during the week, but couldn't find one. I called Alan at Geaux Shootin, and he worked with my schedule to get it done. It was informative, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Kendall

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks guys!
    Glad to do all I can to help!

It was a great class today, well besides the Mosquitoes the size of helicopters.

If anyone was there today and interested in a holster or belt, let me know. I know there was someone there with a slimline Taurus that was interested but left before me. I was the last to leave, had to keep shootin. That STI was sweet, and my future BIL finally understands why I have AR15's.

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    If anyone was there today and interested in a holster or belt, let me know. I know there was someone there with a slimline Taurus that was interested but left before me. I was the last to leave, had to keep shootin. That STI was sweet, and my future BIL finally understands why I have AR15's.

Have to get with you and give one a try myself. I only had a few minutes to look at the holsters you brought, but liked what I saw.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Have to get with you and give one a try myself. I only had a few minutes to look at the holsters you brought, but liked what I saw.

Just let me know what you need. Also, if you know who the guy was with the slimline Taurus, pass my email address on to him if you can. I can't believe how far that thing was flinging brass.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Hell, We had a tailors tape measure with us. I was the guy in the infidel shirt and a beard. Ashley was wearing her bayoushooter shirt also! The other guy at our table was my soon to be BIL.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Ashley wants to know who you are and where were you sitting. She likes to remember things like names and faces, and I remember things like type of gun and caliber.

It kinda sucked her P22 took a dump today, she use to shoot 300-400 rounds a session without a flaw.

oh well. I will measure out everything tomorrow afternoon exactly as your thread describes and get back to you.

bsramzy

Apr 13, 2011
    prairieville
    I was on the "short table" with my wife in the corner. I was wearing a green springfield armory tshirt and my wife was the blonde. we both used my m&p 40 full size.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom