PDA

View Full Version : getting vertical this year

spanky
September 6th, 2007, 08:54 PM
the last few years i've hunted on the ground but i decided since ive lost some weight ill go up in the trees.

im looking at climbing stands and really like the tree lounge. www.treelounge.com any of you guys have one of these and can provide some reviews? looking at the videos and what not they seem to be pretty comfortable and quite safe as well...

93civichb
September 10th, 2007, 10:32 PM
You should invest into something like a Ol' Man Vision Climbing Tree Stand. Best investment you'll ever make. They have 2 different sizes to choose from.

penguin
September 11th, 2007, 08:35 PM
So when am I going hunting with you? And no, I ain't doing Turkey. **** waking up that early again.

Bryan
September 11th, 2007, 09:18 PM
My Uncle bought a treelounge several years ago and loved it. I'm not sure if he still has it. I'll give him a call and find out.

He did say that he could sit in the stand alot longer and more comfortable than he could in his traditional climber.

They are also very light and easy to carry into the woods. I would take it out with you whenever you go. Some people don't get the concept of "that doesn't belong to me".

I've been thinking about buying one myself.