PDA

View Full Version : Bayou Shooter Meet Up!

FRC Indoor Range
April 5th, 2017, 12:48 PM
FRC Indoor Range would like to invite everyone on Bayou Shooter to our Bayou Shooter meet up on Friday evening May 26th! Food will be provided. Come on out and shoot with us and hang out! We will also have full auto weapons available to shoot courtesy of Aklys Defense!

RSVP Link & Info:
https://goo.gl/forms/H8N1EkwFeoR5C2nv1 (https://goo.gl/forms/H8N1EkwFeoR5C2nv1)

Gringo Loco
April 5th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Will the cover for shooting be waived?

Magpie
April 5th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Silence.......cricket sound....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FRC Indoor Range
April 5th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Range fee will be free for all BayouShooter members!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinBR
April 5th, 2017, 01:15 PM
I have been actively working with FRC management to get this event setup. An RSVP link will be posted later as will more information. Right now we just want to get the word out, so please tell your BayouShooter friends. More details to come soon.

Range fees will be included. It will be BYOA (bring your own ammo). There may be special terms regarding shooting the full-auto weapons provided (they may require NIB ammo be purchased there to use said weapons).

Austin

Firearmfanatic
April 5th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Sounds like it would be a fun time and a chance to meet fellow members!

jcomar1
April 5th, 2017, 02:20 PM
This sounds fun. I'd like to go.

Gringo Loco
April 5th, 2017, 03:01 PM
I'm in

AustinBR
April 5th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Please RSVP here guys:
https://goo.gl/forms/H8N1EkwFeoR5C2nv1

JBP55
April 5th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Done.

Bigchillin83
April 5th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Ahhh pooo, I'm working nights Friday night!!!!errrr

Jasarii
April 5th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Done

Gringo Loco
April 6th, 2017, 06:47 AM
RSVP - Done

John_
April 7th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Austin, any info as to which specific full auto firearms will be available to test drive? 9mm or 5.56x45 maybe?

So one can bring specific ammo.

Also, how many total lanes/slots are there available at FRC for shooters?

AustinBR
April 7th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Austin, any info as to which specific full auto firearms will be available to test drive? 9mm or 5.56x45 maybe?

More info to come on the full auto firearms. I'm also not sure if the company providing them will allow people to use ammo that isn't bought there (for obvious reasons).

There are eight lanes if I remember correctly. Everyone should have plenty of time to shoot and we can easily rotate people between lanes.

I'm also open to a few friendly competitions.

toddmtnbkr
April 7th, 2017, 01:28 PM

Don't know about class 3 stuff....
But they have (8) 25 yard lanes currently and a shoot house (but simunitions only in shoot house).
Don't think the shoot house will be being used during this meet up, though.

Reaper64
April 19th, 2017, 07:05 PM
I'll be there.

Grandpa
April 20th, 2017, 08:28 PM
I said I'd be there. I'd like to know more about this range. I'm looking for a place to shoot. I am hoping I can be there as I am currently undergoing treatment for cancer. I assume I bring my own weapons and ammo.

AustinBR
April 21st, 2017, 07:42 AM
I said I'd be there. I'd like to know more about this range. I'm looking for a place to shoot. I am hoping I can be there as I am currently undergoing treatment for cancer. I assume I bring my own weapons and ammo.

You bring your own weapons and ammo, or rent their weapons and use their ammo. It has seven 25-yard indoor lanes and a big shoot house for use with simunition rounds.

thperez1972
May 25th, 2017, 04:14 PM
You bring your own weapons and ammo, or rent their weapons and use their ammo. It has seven 25-yard indoor lanes and a big shoot house for use with simunition rounds.

From the range FAQ:

What guns/calibers do you allow on the range?
We welcome all pistol calibers and shotguns and rifles, up to a 308 Winchester or 7.62 NATO. We limit larger calibers because they can be uncomfortable for other shooters in an indoor space, which leads to safety concerns.

I was curious so there's a chance someone else might be as well.

AustinBR
August 16th, 2017, 08:19 AM
I'll be here this Sunday if anyone wants to meet up!

Morgen
October 26th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Wish I hadn't missed this