PDA

View Full Version : LSA Annual Membership Meeting Saturday January 29 at Cabela's

dzelenka
January 28th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Doors open at 9 a.m. Meeting starts at 10 a.m. I will try to have everyone except the board out of there by 1:00. Board meeting is open to all members.

Ritten
January 28th, 2011, 02:26 PM
I'll be there!

RStewart
January 28th, 2011, 03:44 PM
I'm in!

geauxshootin
February 1st, 2011, 12:08 PM
I could not make this meeting, anyone have highlights to share?

dzelenka
February 1st, 2011, 12:13 PM
I was either too slow or too dumb to avoid being voted president.

Spanky is on the board. Chaser and Ritten are alternate board members. Pangris, BKliebert, Mike308 and Danny were re-elected. Of the 15 board members and 2 alternates, only 6 are not BS members. All of the officers are BS members.

There was more volunteerism than usual. Thank you to those who volunteered.

We finished in 3.5 hours.

Those were the highlights.

spanky
February 1st, 2011, 12:15 PM
Is 3.5 hours a highlight? :mamoru:

dzelenka
February 1st, 2011, 02:03 PM
Is 3.5 hours a highlight? :mamoru:

For the membership and board meeting? Yes if compared to 3 or more years ago. There used to be a lot of audience participation with no one really keeping things on track. Now I think we have both efficiency and participation.

To be honest, I had planned to get done in 3 hours so we did run a touch long. I don't know what we could have cut out though.

RStewart
February 1st, 2011, 02:16 PM
For the membership and board meeting? Yes if compared to 3 or more years ago. There used to be a lot of audience participation with no one really keeping things on track. Now I think we have both efficiency and participation.

To be honest, I had planned to get done in 3 hours so we did run a touch long. I don't know what we could have cut out though.

Spanky's acceptance speech! :rofl:

spanky
February 1st, 2011, 02:23 PM
Spanky's acceptance speech! :rofl:

I do tend to be rather long winded. :o

Bearco
February 1st, 2011, 02:51 PM
I hated missing this meeting, yet again :(

Congrats on the new board members.