WTS: Steel Targets:update 02/20/13 #16

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I am selling steel targets to anyone who needs them. All targets are 3/8" thick AR500. This is through hardened steel and not case hardened which is the best for this application.
    Below is a picture of the targets I can cut out and the prices for each. They will be cut out with a cnc plasma burner for precision.
    The IPSC targets are regulation size and my version of the B-27 is 24" tall x 18" wide
    These targets are rated for a handgun up to .44 magnum at or past 20 yards and rifles up to .308 past 100 yards. NO MAGNUM RIFLES under 200 yards.
    Discounts Available with a bulk purchase.
    I am working on the design for a stand at this very moment and they will be offered for purchase in about a month.
    I also am cutting holes in the targets to allow for a round carriage bolt. This allows you to hang them using chain, mount them to a tree or do it yourself stand for the time being. They have a lot of DIY videos that will walk you through making a stand at home.
    Pm me or contact me on my cell at 225-270-5912 for the fastest response
    I have no problem answering any questions or concerns. Thanks
    ATTENTION: some of the target designs have changed mostly the gongs. Orders that have already been placed have the option to go with the original design or this new one. Here is a new image with dimensions and layout. When ordering just let me know if you would like to have the holes cut out for mounting. Thanks in advance.

PAYMENT: I am setup with paypal to take debit and credit cards, also payment through paypal itself or cash.

DRTTargets_zps8d05ece1.jpg

Last edited:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Here is what has been spoken for already. Payment through PayPal with credit and debit cards or through a PayPal transfer so it is all secure. Cash is also acceptable. Payment is not due until I order the plate.
    1- B-27 (bigjakewelch) Paid
    1-full IPSC (wilkinsonrww) paid
    1-mid IPSC (Sapper) paid
    1- B-27 and
    1- 10" gong (Stephen tooke) paid

Last edited:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    The plate has been ordered.
    I am now taking payment and new orders for targets. If you need holes cut for your own mount please just let me know. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Bump. Ammo prices are on their way down. Get you a steel target so you can save money on targets and buy more ammo :D

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Hey guys. Just an update this is some stuff I was able to cut out today and all of it is sold other than the two small 4" plates. Also pictured is a quick and easy mounting solution if you have access to a welding machine. They have other ways to build them without ever needing a welder; various other ways can be found using a google search to see what will work best for you.
    As seen can be cut with 9/16" square hold for a carriage bolt or without any holes.
    If you have any questions feel free to Pm me.
    Thanks
    7yma6u8a.jpg

jaje2y5u.jpg

uqyna5eg.jpg

uruse6a2.jpg
    2ugebana.jpg
    y6egumu3.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom