WTT: Only S&W M&P 15R in 5.45x39mm for AK74

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I have thought it over and am relisting this under a WTS title please disregard this post!!!!

Found something I want, and if I am going to sell it will be for 1600 firm! Again if you want to buy outright 1600! And only because I havee something I want 1600 firm!...

Hey guys, I have a M&P 15 in 5.45x39, I got this the day after the speech, and have run about 400 rounds through the AR. It shoots fantastic, and is absolutely fun to and cheap to shoot, It has a MA-tech BUIS, and I have a spare riser too not pictured. I will also include ~16 Thermold 20 round mags (Work great and hold 19 5.45 rounds) 12 are coupled and about 4 or 5 are not. It will also come with the 30 round c-products magazine that came with the rifle.

Now I will ONLY trade this rifle for a AK74 ONLY an AK74 (preferably an milled reciever), I will base any prices off of pre-craze prices, and will not sell or part out anything on my rifle, any offers or question please PM me. But please don't believe that your century AK74, is worth a straight trade for my AR... also please include magazines in your offer don't have any AK74 mags...

Here is a PIC if you want any other more detailed pics please PM me and I can get them for you...

2012-12-20113418.jpg

Last edited:

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    BUmp it went to Honey Island the other day, ran about 200 rounds surplus, with very few issues, cleaned like crazy, and still looking at my options!!!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom