Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 21112
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sksshooter View Post
    Wrapped up the last couple things and started moving in. Still have to get everything in its place but im liking it so far.

I wish this this site had a like button cause I’d give you one.
    Nice setup.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Forgive the mess right now but here is my workbench/reloading bench right now. My 650 is gone at the moment. Just have a Redding T-7 Turret Press and a couple of tool heads with several calibers set up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93B9CAE3-C0AD-4441-ABF1-7187B1125252.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	238.7 KB 
ID:	85140  
    Last edited by whbonney26; April 3rd, 2019 at 10:16 AM.
    SASS #84934

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sksshooter View Post
    Figured it was time to ressurect this one. Since the flood i havent had a dedicated reloading area. Once the new house was squeared away i started working to correct that. Built a 9.5' x 11' room in my shop which will be dedicated to my reloading stuff. Its well insulated with a mitsubishi mini split for heating and cooling and an 11' long bench which i will be mounting my new 550 to. Im going to make some removable mounts for my single stage and turret press etc so it can be removed from the bench when not needed. Lets see everyone benchs and bring this back to life.

Great set up sksshooter. I hope to do something like this in my 30x40 shop. I like the added loft for storage space.