Reloading Bench pictures- post them

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Here is my bench.

Usually in various states of undress. Not exclusively for reloading, but there is ample room.

0ca697c7289e304149c24f5d1442e7c9_zpscf359136.jpg

jmeng

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Finally got off my ass and made some progress setting my stuff up. This is in a small storage room off of my patio. Basically to the point I can start loading, but still need to do some fine tuning. Probably going to add some pegboard so I can mount some bins for small stuff and hang a few tools. Also need to put a shelf underneath. Eventually the room will get A/C, a nice storage cabinet, etc.

mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs
    Here's mine. Finally got it in the house in the sun room. The only left to add is the shotgun press still out in the garage. I sure is nice to reload in the air conditioning and not have the press and accessories not rusting.
    IMG_0189.jpg

Last edited:

geeck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    SE Louisiana
    40ZS5PajtodZzeJxjwWm9U

I've made a few upgrades since this picture, I had to get rid of the the Dillon powder measures, by adapting my RCBS Uniflow powder measures with the Hornady "case activated powder drop" Looks like Dan Z. did the same thing on his Dillon. Seems the the powders I use HATE those Dillon powder measures. I may try using them with other powders in the future but for what I'm using now they are just about worthless.

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    Figured it was time to ressurect this one. Since the flood i havent had a dedicated reloading area. Once the new house was squeared away i started working to correct that. Built a 9.5' x 11' room in my shop which will be dedicated to my reloading stuff. Its well insulated with a mitsubishi mini split for heating and cooling and an 11' long bench which i will be mounting my new 550 to. Im going to make some removable mounts for my single stage and turret press etc so it can be removed from the bench when not needed. Lets see everyone benchs and bring this back to life.

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    Figured it was time to ressurect this one. Since the flood i havent had a dedicated reloading area. Once the new house was squeared away i started working to correct that. Built a 9.5' x 11' room in my shop which will be dedicated to my reloading stuff. Its well insulated with a mitsubishi mini split for heating and cooling and an 11' long bench which i will be mounting my new 550 to. Im going to make some removable mounts for my single stage and turret press etc so it can be removed from the bench when not needed. Lets see everyone benchs and bring this back to life.

I’ve been wanting to do a room like that. I have the materials and the shop space to do it. Just haven’t made the time. Seeing this is motivating. I like it.

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA

That's very nice. Can't wait to see it set up. When I set mine up I didn't know anything about reloading but I knew I was going to mount the presses on the wrong place so I mounted a piece of particle board to the to of an old small desk and mounted everything with bolts and wing nuts. If it totally sucked I figured I could just replace the particle board. I didn't end up having to do that.

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    Wrapped up the last couple things and started moving in. Still have to get everything in its place but im liking it so far.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Forgive the mess right now but here is my workbench/reloading bench right now. My 650 is gone at the moment. Just have a Redding T-7 Turret Press and a couple of tool heads with several calibers set up.

Attachments

• 93B9CAE3-C0AD-4441-ABF1-7187B1125252.jpg
      93B9CAE3-C0AD-4441-ABF1-7187B1125252.jpg
      229.3 KB · Views: 108
    Last edited:

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana

Great set up sksshooter. I hope to do something like this in my 30x40 shop. I like the added loft for storage space.

Top Bottom