WTT: *PRICE DROP*Pioneer In-Dash Car Stereo, North Face Snow/Rain Boots

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have my old Pioneer In-Dash CD Player with LED screen that I am wanting to trade. I just got a new car with an in-dash DVD screen, so I no longer have any use for it. It is really nice, about 3 years old, and it plays all CDs (MP3 CDs as well). Also, it has cool visuals that can be displayed on the screen, and it is really good for a nice speaker system since it has custom speaker controls. This is a link of a video just showing someone messing around with theres that I just found on youtube so that you could get an idea of how it looks and functions when it's in a car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGkAOheuX0w This CD player cost me about $300 brand new 3 years ago, but they are worth about half that now (however, I am open to all offers).

I also have a pair of size 12 North Face Snow/Rain boots. They have been worn 2-3 times. I ordered them from the North Face website about 6 months ago for our winter ski trip for $129 (around 140 after shipping). Unfortunately for me, my brother is having a baby this winter, and next year is my parents' 30th anniversary, so it doesn't look like we will be taking the family ski trip for the next few years. I figured I would put them on here to see if anyone could use them. Since this is kind of an outdoor guy's website, I'm sure someone out there could use a nice set of North Face boots.

I am primarily interested in trading for AK74 or AR15 magazines, 9mm ammo, 5.45x39 ammo, or 223 ammo. I am also open to selling them.

Attachments

• IMG_0377.jpg
      IMG_0377.jpg
      238.4 KB · Views: 33
    • IMG_0376.jpg
      IMG_0376.jpg
      262.4 KB · Views: 50
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom