SOLD: Red Dawn Spetsnaz Snowman AK-47 clone, never been fired AK47

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Sold and paid for.

This is the pride of my AK collection and a true safe queen that's never been kissed. I admit I am torn about selling this because I put so much time and money into it. But I know I would never shoot it and I really want to concentrate on guns I do shoot. The inspiration for this project was the AKS-74 fakes that were created for the original 1984 Red Dawn movie and carried by the Spetsnaz "snow men". These rifles were built on one of the only AK rifles available in the US at this time, the Egyptian Maadi.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Red_Dawn#Fake_AKS-74

96owoh1znz58f0xxcp.jpg

The rifle was built from a numbers matching, virgin Romanian parts kit with a virgin Romanian barrel. The receiver is a Nodak Spud NDS-1KP premium Khyber Pass model with the addition of Russian Cyrillic selector markings. The rifle was built at #1bambam's AK Shak and finished with Gunkote. The rifle was created to be 922r compliant with all foreign magazines while retaining a mostly foreign furniture set. The rear stock is a folding triangle metal stock. The pistol grip is a US made gloss plum from Arsenal. The front handguards are mismatched Egyptian which is correct for the Egyptian Maadi rifles that the original Red Dawn guns were built from. The AK-74 style muzzle brake is made by Tapco and because the pistol grip is US made the original gas piston was retained. As you can tell by the piston end these parts have never been fired by me or when they were an original Romanian rifle. The Russian Izhmash bakelite magazine is included with the rifle as is the new Russian green fabric sling.

al4uv2qg5qv36ejv5cpi.jpg

dvtegnrtwa1twgk8u6.jpg

7m3wclq1r1857d42mzf.jpg

hs3o51d899errjir2yuc.jpg

hhygx1nylcltsp0jdhp.jpg

nrv30mr3531dnhzq0rc.jpg

sjj2w4brpuy6yzzoy5m6.jpg

6464f9yts923o5jstzof.jpg

o71m8nobhjhb514j9gq4.jpg

r0ll4wzt8805lpcsn65l.jpg

27mhwziz9k64ntm7xe02.jpg

or68bgiax1nks9ub4a4.jpg

43j706q8uxz6uywvtuoe.jpg

8uomvwhmc4buyh3y4py.jpg

If you want to buy the rifle send me a PM.

My selling price is $1,500, cash, FTF in the Baton Rouge area. I’m not looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom