SOLD: 10.5" AR Barrel $300

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I have a 10.5" Rainier Arms stainless steel black oxide barrel. It is chambered in 5.56/.223, has a 1x8 twist rate, and it has a black oxide finish. Only 10 rounds fired through this barrel! I am only selling it so that I can buy a 7.5" barrel. This is an extremely high quality barrel at a great price. I am asking $300 firm. I paid slightly more than that and they are out of stock right now. PM or text for quickest response. This barrel is still covered by a money back guarntee, but I would like to save the $30 it would cost to ship it back.

The barrel is $225 on Rainier Arms site, but that does not include the cost of the match grade gas block and gas block pinning. Those are about $80 more.

Includes barrel, barrel extension, pinned match grade gas block, and gas tube. $300

Aleks (225) 571-7427

Description:
    There are a number of advantages to polygonal rifled barrels; such as less bullet deformation, resulting in reduced drag as well as prolonged barrel life, not to mention ease of cleaning. These barrels were made to our exact specifications & drawings and made of 416R Stainless steel. We control the manufacturing process to provide the most accurate barrel in its price range. We are so confident in our Select grade barrels that we will offer a 100% money back guarantee within 90 days of purchase, no questions asked. If you aren’t completely satisfied with the barrel for any reason, return it for a full refund. Guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA at 100 yards with match ammo. You deserve this confidence inspiring barrel for your next custom build.
    Features:
    416 R ordnance grade stainless steel produced in Germany by the same mill as H&K
    F bar rated = meaning it is acceptable for use by all Nato country’s
    Extensions made from 4140 AE = meaning aircraft grade steel
    Manufacturing proprietary processes creates a stress free product that has a hardened surface on the bore. To improve the wear and longevity
    M4 feed ramps on extensions to current production standards to ensure conformance between manufactures
    Specs:
    Barrel Length: 10.5″
    Gas Block Seat: .750
    Rifling: Polygonal 5R
    Weight: 22 oz
    Stainless Steel: 416R
    Feed Ramps: M4
    Gas System: Carbine
    Chamber: 5.56MM
    Finish: Black Oxide
    Twist: 1×8
    Thread Pitch: 1⁄2×28
    Testing: MPI tested
    Made in the USA!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom