I forgot too!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    So... Glockrunner's post made me realize some two hundred something posts later that I've never formally introduced myself. Forgive me please.

I'm Dwight, former Combat Medic - 3rd Infantry Division. Senior at UL Lafayette, proud husband and father of two boys. I've been shooting since I was 6 and have always been the one to take up for the little guy. Upon graduation, I intend on returning to active duty by way of 18X or get commissioned as an officer or take the warrant route.

I'm a very avid bass fisherman, always willing to share what the hawgs are biting on and where. If I have extra ammo, I'll share, but don't demand I give you anything for nothing. Loyalty and trust go a long long way with me. 9mm is my handgun ammo of choice, .308 for the long rifles, and yes, I am torn between 5.56 and 7.62 x 39 for in between!

Thanks again for your patience with me, I really like a lot of the information I've learned on here. Train, train, train, and pray you never have to use it!

Dwight (Doc)

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Howdy Doc. I love fishing as well, mainly saltwater, but I haven't been on the water in a couple months since I blew my lower. Once I get it replaced, I'll see if your up for a little red and speck throwdown! I'm always looking for a reason to get on the water.

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Pas Tout, I'll take you up on that any day, we can cast net for live shrimp and croaker for bait or use a bucket of Gulp Shrimp! Let me know I'll be more than happy to split gas/food/or whatever!

Neil - pleasure here brother, you work with one of the ambulance guys or just have a job here south of I10?

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    So where is this fishing trip gonna be?
    Point au chene, grand isle, vermillion bay, ...?

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I'm originally from Meaux so we'd always go out of Rollover and the likes but lately we've been fishing out of Cypremore Point. It's up to the boat captain!

I usually fish out of Rollover and Rockefeller. It's been months since I've seen the water though. It's killing me! I haven't been to White Lake in a while, but we would do fairly well on the reds and catfish down there. I've only fished V-Bay a few times without much luck.... Grand Isle is too damn far from Lafayette!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom