Judo and Aikido classes in Lafayette

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezekiel79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    If anyone is interested in learning Judo or Aikido, then check out Shinkai Judo / Aikido. http://shinkaijudo.com/

This is a non-profit organization based out of Lafayette, Louisiana. All of the instructors are former USL students and are very competent at what they do. There is no pressure to compete, but opportunities are available to those who wish to do so on many different levels. It is a majority adult group. These instructors also host a children's judo class through ULL Potpourri and there is a children's class at the gym on Tuesday nights at 6 P.M.

There is a monthly club fee of $20, which will cover 2 sessions a week. These session range from 1 1/2 to 2 hours. This is Olympic level training at an unreal price. Come check us out!

If you are interested, contact me at adhyde@gmail.com.

Last edited:

ezekiel79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Update to Judo Classes

No longer offering free classes. Club fee is now $40 a month for two x 2 hr. classes a week. Also offering a kids class for 5-9 years old, which will be starting back up in 2 weeks.

If any one is interested email me at adhyde@gmail.com

ezekiel79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    They really didn't want to charge, but we are currently in a public gym and have to put down and pick up mats every practice. The club founders want to lease their own building so they can offer a great variety of classes and times.

ezekiel79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Going real good! We are hosting the Louisiana Judo State Championships in Lafayette on March 15, 2014. It will be at the Comeaux Recreation Center.

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    I began Judo at USL with Matt Davis in 1995, he kept on going, where I stopped when I graduated. He was a good dude and I am glad to see him continuing. THis was back in the old days with Scott Moore, Coach Connie, Lance Dronet, good times and great parties.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom