SOLD: Colt New Agent w/ hop-ups

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    I am parting with my Colt New Agent build which I procrastinated and never sent off to get finished. The custom shop I planned on sending it off to has a wait time between an eight month to over a year. So I just tossed that plan out the window. I am now planning on going overseas for a tour this summer so I guess I'll go ahead and part with it now so someone else can finish it up. I'll probably just pick up another WC, NHC or EB when I return.

I don't know the round count for the Colt New Agent (45 acp) but it seems very low. I picked it a while back from another BS member here who told me he shot only a couple mags out of it. I have not fired it. I then ordered a bunch of Wilson Bullet Proof parts, VZ Frag grips, and some other goodies and then it went into the safe until now. The pistol will come with all those Wilson parts plus the two original Colt mags, two more Colt mags with extended base, and an additional Wilson mag (five total). All the original parts will be included.

$1140 Face to Face in the New Orleans (prefered).

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Last edited:

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    A bump with a pic. The VZ Frag grips are Black Cherry. Also, it will come with an ambi Wilson safety but it need to be fitted by a smiffy.

Ignore the previous trades. I'm gonna pic up a Baer this weekend in BR. I'll be up in BR at Cabela's on Sunday if anyone wants to send me an offer for the Colt.

photo-3.jpg

Last edited:

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    I recently picked up a new to me bad a$$ Baer, so now I'm willing to sale just the pistol with all factory parts and the two original mags for $850 to recup some spent cash. I'll piece out the Wilson parts if the pistol sales first.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom