Join BayouShooter For Free

Marksman

User Info Menu

AP9 lower receiver frames. serial #'d part. wtt of $50 (similiar to AB-10 or tec9)

these are Kimel aftermarket !! and were made stronger than the first run ones that came with the original guns. the originals cracked. This gun is similar to the Tec-9 or AB-10

just like these here that are going for $79 plus shipping plus transfer. Mine are $50

https://www.buymilsurp.com/kimel-ap9...s-p-43003.html

YEARS AGO THERE WAS A VERY POPULAR PISTOL ON THE MARKET CALLED THE AP-9. THE AP-9 WAS MANUFACTURED IN N.C. BY A COMPANY CALLED AA ARMS. AA ARMS WENT OUT OF BUSINESS THEY HAD SEVERAL CASES OF THE POLYMER FRAMES FOR THEIR PISTOLS THAT HAD BEEN PRODUCED AND SERIAL #'S BUT NEVER SOLD

Im looking for $50/receiver. cash or trades considered

I will trade. I have quite a few. stock up for when they ban them again.

ap9.jpg
    Last edited by lsujeep; July 19th, 2018 at 05:08 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lsujeep View Post
    bump
    Is this still available?

Marksman

User Info Menu

bump. I will trade. I have quite a few. stock up for when they ban them again.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Curiously interested in picking one up. Do you know where I can find a complete parts kit. Either Google sucks or I suck at google

Marksman

User Info Menu

bump
    Last edited by lsujeep; August 20th, 2018 at 04:38 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

bump

Marksman

User Info Menu

Do u know if these will fit the tec Ab10

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On Target

User Info Menu

There are parts available for these guns, just have to look.
    A quick google search showed that most everything can be purchased except for the trigger assembly which was out of stock on the site I ran across. Barrel / shroud assembly was 184.00 Trigger assembly was 54.00
    Do not bury me with flowers.. Instead bury me with the empty cases I defended my rights with !

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterLa View Post
    There are parts available for these guns, just have to look.
    A quick google search showed that most everything can be purchased except for the trigger assembly which was out of stock on the site I ran across. Barrel / shroud assembly was 184.00 Trigger assembly was 54.00
    Where did you find the barrel and shroud at?I couldn't find anything doing a Google search..I'll appreciate it if u can post a link

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk