Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Marksman

User Info Menu

AP9 lower receiver frames. serial #'d part. wtt of $50 (similiar to AB-10 or tec9)

these are Kimel aftermarket !! and were made stronger than the first run ones that came with the original guns. the originals cracked. This gun is similar to the Tec-9 or AB-10

just like these here that are going for $79 plus shipping plus transfer. Mine are $50

https://www.buymilsurp.com/kimel-ap9...s-p-43003.html

YEARS AGO THERE WAS A VERY POPULAR PISTOL ON THE MARKET CALLED THE AP-9. THE AP-9 WAS MANUFACTURED IN N.C. BY A COMPANY CALLED AA ARMS. AA ARMS WENT OUT OF BUSINESS THEY HAD SEVERAL CASES OF THE POLYMER FRAMES FOR THEIR PISTOLS THAT HAD BEEN PRODUCED AND SERIAL #'S BUT NEVER SOLD

Im looking for $50/receiver. cash or trades considered

I will trade. I have quite a few. stock up for when they ban them again.

ap9.jpg
    Last edited by lsujeep; July 19th, 2018 at 05:08 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lsujeep View Post
    bump
    Is this still available?

Marksman

User Info Menu

bump. I will trade. I have quite a few. stock up for when they ban them again.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Curiously interested in picking one up. Do you know where I can find a complete parts kit. Either Google sucks or I suck at google

Marksman

User Info Menu

bump
    Last edited by lsujeep; August 20th, 2018 at 04:38 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

bump

Marksman

User Info Menu

Do u know if these will fit the tec Ab10

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On Target

User Info Menu

There are parts available for these guns, just have to look.
    A quick google search showed that most everything can be purchased except for the trigger assembly which was out of stock on the site I ran across. Barrel / shroud assembly was 184.00 Trigger assembly was 54.00
    Do not bury me with flowers.. Instead bury me with the empty cases I defended my rights with !

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterLa View Post
    There are parts available for these guns, just have to look.
    A quick google search showed that most everything can be purchased except for the trigger assembly which was out of stock on the site I ran across. Barrel / shroud assembly was 184.00 Trigger assembly was 54.00
    Where did you find the barrel and shroud at?I couldn't find anything doing a Google search..I'll appreciate it if u can post a link

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

The only reason I haven't bought one of these is because I can't find everything needed to finish it.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!