Has Anyone Used a Plinker Tactical Magazine?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NOLASHOOTER

Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I bought one but can't tell you how they function. You might try to go to the place below and sign up for email notifications. They have come in and out of stock. I picked up a 10 round Promag and I am going to modify it to take 32 rounds. In comparing the two I think the quality of the Promag is better but I have not tried either. I just think the Promags seams and rigidity are much nicer and they have good reviews. Good luck.

http://www.tacticalvantage.com/en/s...p15-22-22lr-32-rd-black-polymer-magazine.html

Bulldawg

Jul 31, 2011
    New Roads
    I bought one but can't tell you how they function. You might try to go to the place below and sign up for email notifications. They have come in and out of stock. I picked up a 10 round Promag and I am going to modify it to take 32 rounds. In comparing the two I think the quality of the Promag is better but I have not tried either. I just think the Promags seams and rigidity are much nicer and they have good reviews. Good luck.

http://www.tacticalvantage.com/en/s...p15-22-22lr-32-rd-black-polymer-magazine.html

Thanks for the lead and definitely let me know how that Plinker Tactical mag works once you get some range time!

Mac 1

Nov 5, 2012
    Welsh, LA
    I will definitely be trying two of the plinkers I bought in the next day or so. I will post after I try them. This will be the first outing with my S&W 15-22. I hear they are picky on ammo. I have a bunch of different kind I'm going to try. I will publish those results also.

Mac 1

Nov 5, 2012
    Welsh, LA
    I took the magazines out today and ran 120 rounds through them with only one hiccup. I only loaded 30 rounds a piece, (they take 35). I would buy them again based upon my experience today. Definitely get the loader accessory. It is worth the money unless you have thumbs of steel.

Bulldawg

Jul 31, 2011
    New Roads
    I took the magazines out today and ran 120 rounds through them with only one hiccup. I only loaded 30 rounds a piece, (they take 35). I would buy them again based upon my experience today. Definitely get the loader accessory. It is worth the money unless you have thumbs of steel.

Thanks for the review! I just ordered one from Cabela's (which includes the loading tool). Most of the latest reviews seem positive as long as you don't load all 35 rds in... If it works out for me too, I may be in the market for one or two more.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom