I just got a phone call from George the AFFS halfling Peterson

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I just got a phone call from the little fella on a blocked number telling me I'm not that hard to find. Implied threat aside, I thought it was hilarious he would call me to make the most obvious statement ever. Clearly I'm not hard to find, especially if you found my number dipshit.

So, this is the second time a 5' tall "gun store owner" has both threatened me and taken the time to call me. Last one invited me to meet him with nobody around, will you do the same for me George? Just so you know, he wasn't threatening in person, I'm betting you wouldn't be either.

You've got my number, I'm not hard to find so.......

tumblr_mgmav6VSYu1rkb0m7o1_400.gif

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    What's your beef with him?

I have a certain distaste for liars, theives, and people who use patriotism to hide these things. Not too long ago this man was on a stage in Baton Rouge talking about personal responsibility and freedom. It is clear to me he has never had the first and the second is circling the drain.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    OK rgr. Was not sure who this was about. the title clarification says it all. Carry on sir. ;)

It's all good man. I seriously don't get it though, if I was trying to salvage a reputation, would I really be trying to threaten people over the phone? If it would be worth my time I'd get some JPSOs to go pick him up again, but frankly we all have better things to do.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    dude you have got to be kidding me Jack HOLY DEAD HORSE lol dude i'm going to watch bayou shooter instead of the walking dead.

Top Bottom