WTS: WTS VEPR in 5.45x39mm with ~800 rounds SOLD!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Miss it already but its SOLD!

As much as it pains me, I have to sell this for a deposit on a rental, just got the damn thing too, I have over 1K in this including the ammo... It has seen about 150 rounds down the pipe and is flawless!! and cleaned the best I could everytime!

Today I have my prized VEPR in 5.45x39mm up for sale, I just got the damn thing, so I have the box and everything that comes with it! It has the two factory 10 rounders and I have 3 Promag 40 rounders for when its converted, The bullet guide and whole new FCG for 922r is on the way, (can give tracking number to verify shipping) I even have a stupid stock for it that metal ae handle I posted about not too long ago (again shipping can give tracking number for proof), I also have about 800 rounds of surplus ammo for it, I need to count how much exactly but its quite a bit! All in all I have over 1k invested in this fine fine firearm, and for all of what I described I need $950 please PM me with details and questions I do not want to sell this but a deal on a place popped up and I value a nice house over this!

Here is a pic more to follow!!
    2013-03-14_21-45-45_603_zps7f3b47eb.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom