WTT: 7.62x39 Wolf Military Classic or 223 brass for 9mm Range/Plinking or SD Ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have some 123 Grain Wolf Military Classic that I am interested in trading for 9mm. Since the values seem to be around the same for both (actually a little more expensive per round for 7.62 locally), I'm looking for a straight 1 for 1 trade. I only need a few hundred rounds of the FMJs. Obviously, I would trade more of my ammo per round of self-defense hollow points, and we can just work something out on those. If anyone is interested, let me know. The ammo isn't boxed up in the Wolf boxes because I got it in a Russian spam can (pictured below), but it's the Wolf Military we all know and love. It's not the Wolf Poly Performance stuff.

By the way, these are hollow points. I will keep several hundred rounds packaged in their 20 rounds packages shown in the picture to make the transaction as easy as possible. By the way, not interested in steel. Steel runs great in my AK, but my XD doesn't seem to like it.

I also decided I'd be willing to part with some 223 to get some 9mm, obviously the conversion factor will be different, but I'm willing to make a deal. I also have some AR magazines and other stuff. If anyone has extra 9mm, help me out. I'd also be willing to buy bulk 9mm at precrazy prices, but since I know that's a long shot, I'd rather trade.

Attachments

• IMG_0464.jpg
      IMG_0464.jpg
      231.3 KB · Views: 17
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom