60 Minutes: Oh My God!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I seriously want congress to go ahead and vote on repealing the 2nd amendment so we can get everyone painted on where exactly they stand!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I don't care who they drag on their show- my answer is still "go to hell".

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Thank you Sam. I was confused as hell. I think it is awesome they get the people who will use the least logic and most emotion to influence a decision that should be made with the opposite formula.

Yep. And if a pro-gun organization dares to point that out, we know how that will be presented. :dunno:

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    Well, it seems like talking about repealing the 2nd Amendment is OK to do these days.... but.... what if someone talked about repealing the 13th Amendment? I bet they would have to apologize their asses off. What a joke!

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Well, it seems like talking about repealing the 2nd Amendment is OK to do these days.... but.... what if someone talked about repealing the 13th Amendment? I bet they would have to apologize their asses off. What a joke!

Well yeah, there isn't much debate on whether slavery is bad.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    They are heralding the pasage of the "toughest gun laws in the U.S." I think their job is done! Hey, we share your sorrow, but stay in Connecitcut where you will "now" be safe from gun violence for evermore.

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    image.jpg

:beer:

SingleActionSix

Subtle
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    West Baton Rouge Parish
    Sudafed and gun control--one in the same(in Louisiana). More gun control will reduce or eliminate 'gun violence' as restricting Sudafed (and related drugs) purchases per month---having to present your picture ID and sign for your purchase(s) has reduced and will soon completely eliminate 'meth' labs. Right?

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Sudafed and gun control--one in the same(in Louisiana). More gun control will reduce or eliminate 'gun violence' as restricting Sudafed (and related drugs) purchases per month---having to present your picture ID and sign for your purchase(s) has reduced and will soon completely eliminate 'meth' labs. Right?

You can buy ephedrine in bulk in the pure form as a drink additive on the internet... It is already processed ready to cook. Made some of the story lines in Breaking Bad hard to swallow, but the show was so good you just had to look at it as 100% fiction.

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    Well yeah, there isn't much debate on whether slavery is bad.

Good or bad is not the issue. The issue is that if you talk of repealing the 2nd, then any and all are up for repeal. How about the 1st? Why not just repeal them all? Slavery is illegal in this country, yet tens of thousands of people - mostly women and children - end up as slaves each and every year.... the modern slave trade (or human trafficing as they like to call it now) is booming! They not only can't seem to stop it but they seem to not give a crap and sweep it all under the rug like it's not happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom