Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910 LastLast
    Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Been riding my latest money pit... Latest order was $250 for just some bolts and a fuel filter....
    Motorcycles and guns, how fun....

Marksman

User Info Menu

The first weekend of August I made a trip to Colorado on the Africa Twin for the Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders rally. Did 796 miles in the mountains.

Came home and found a great deal on a used dual sport. So far have about 150 miles on it.

Have plans to be at The Rally at the Rock in October in Arkansas. Will likely bring both bikes to that.
    "A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice."...Bill Cosby

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Wouldn't mind a crf250l again....

Marksman

User Info Menu

That is the 450L. I was going to look for a 250L but everyone I know that rides, talked me out of the 250.
    "A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice."...Bill Cosby

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Specularius View Post
    That is the 450L. I was going to look for a 250L but everyone I know that rides, talked me out of the 250.
    Damn those things are not cheap

Marksman

User Info Menu

I found this one used, with 213 miles on it for a hair over $6K.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Specularius View Post
    I found this one used, with 213 miles on it for a hair over $6K.
    I hate you lol... I would kill for that deal

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yeah, that is not normal for me. It is usually something completely wore out and they want MSRP for it. I had to drive 10 hours round trip for it but when I was told the price I said I am on my way with cash in hand.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

My current bike was free... But it was tore up... I've had to fix her up and it's been a long road. Currently looking into getting another bike like a xr650l, or other trail worthy bike. May list a few guns to go towards one... Jungle carbine, Hakim... Maybe a couple others.... But i ride more than I shoot...

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have a few more years before I can retire but when that happens I will have one of these. I plan on moving to some place where there are more trees than people so I should be able to have plenty of places to ride and sights to see lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"