WTS: Mossberg 22LR Tactical Includes Three 25 Round Magazines & 100 Rounds ($500)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • molonlabe1776

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Denham Springs. LA
    SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!!

With most center-fire ammo going for $1.00 or more per round, this rim-fire, Mossberg .22 rifle offers a less expensive alternative for someone that still wants to shoot, but doesn't want to spend an arm and a leg for ammo. Plus, it looks BAD A$$!

Includes three 25 round magazines and 100 rounds of .22 ammo.

If you want some pics emailed or texted just let me know. 225-772-0195

"Mossberg in an affordable AR-style"

Shooting has never been more fun and affordable.
    Mossberg International’s new lightweight Tactical .22 combines the look and feel of today’s AR-style platforms with Mossberg International’s reliable and affordable .22 autoloader. Taking cues from the proven 702 autoloader, the Tactical .22 matches an 18* barrel to a quad-rail forend, giving any shooter the opportunity to easily customize the Tactical .22 with lights, lasers or any number of AR accessories currently in the marketplace. A six-position polymer adjustable stock that offers a 10-3/4* – 14.5* LOP that accommodates smaller shooters as well as adults. The Tactical .22 features an integrated A2-style carry handle with rear sight and includes an optional handle-mount Picatinny rail which allows versatility in mounting scopes and other optics while providing the clearance necessary to utilize the open sights. Other features included with the Tactical .22 are sling mounts and a 25 round magazine.

$500.00 includes three 25 round magazines and 100 rounds of ammo.

If interested please text or call 225-772-0195. I don't check messages here very often.

BTW, because of file size limitations on uploading to this site, I was unable to upload the pics that I have taken of MY gun and magazines. The picture in this ad (if it even posts) is one I found off the internet. I will gladly e-mail or text you actual pics of the weapon for sale. The gun is in perfect shape.

Attachments

• 22lr.jpg
      22lr.jpg
      4.9 KB · Views: 9
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom