Looks like Bill Cassidy had a run for his money now.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    "The BAG Man"

:rofl: Things COULD/WOULD be worse:}

CleoFields.jpg

RobManess

Col Rob Maness (ret) R-LA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    I have been vetted for well over a year now by all of the real grass roots groups that are supported by people like us (you and me). If you have any questions, please ask me. Our campaign is about running to defeat Mary and put one of us in the seat, not another career politician. They have had their chance and failed. You can find my principles at www.robmaness.com. Check out our new video Standing for Liberty here: http://youtu.be/6AZ-tDLQvNU

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Colonel what's your Relationship to George Peterson and the NOLA Patriots group he is/was president of? Peterson stole 10s of thousands of dollars from members of this forum.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Here's one of mine:

Currently there is no vehicle in Washington to hold these criminals accountable for ANYTHING (but particularly in the IRS scandal, which I personally believe is the most egregious threat to freedom of all of them). With the current system in place, the AG solely decides what and who gets scrutinized. Therefore, since I believe that the White House DID instruct the IRS to target the Chicago thug pretender's political enemies, and because the AG is appointed; Eric Holder will never appoint a special prosecutor to expose the truth about this.

Would you be willing to lead an effort and start campaigning on reforming and enacting Legislation that would offer the American people another avenue to investigate alleged criminal activity outside of the US AG's protection of cronies and political party du jour?

Oh, almost forgot! Term Limits! For Everyone!

Last edited:

RobManess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    I know George Peterson and first met him when he was asked to serve on the Board of NOLA Patriots, a 501c3 non-profit veteran's advocacy group. He was never President that I am aware of and left the board some time ago. I am on a Leave of Absence from the Board and have been since my campaign began in May of 2013 to prevent any conflict of interest. The name of the organization changed to Military Advocacy Project of Louisiana after we began to get audit letters from the IRS, the founder thought it might be due to having the word Patriots in the name. I also know and work with George through the Republican Party where he has always been professional and helpful as have many in the grassroots of the party. I don't have much knowledge of his small business other than I know he owned a gun store that eventually went under. I am not aware of the accusation you speak of but like I said, I don't have a lot of awareness of his private business other than what type it was. Was this investigated?

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I love the idea of rattling the cage of Old Guard Lock Step Politicians. I hope your a man who means what he says and is willing and able to do the things he promises. Frankly I'm concern about this link.

RobManess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    thanks for the info. As I said I have limited knowledge of his business that went under. I just signed up here today on the recommendation of a supporter that there were folks on here who might have questions about my campaign and stance on the 2d Amendment. I am a member of LSA and Endowment life member of the NRA, endorsed by NAGR and GOA.

RobManess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    Please know that I have always been successful by being a man that says what he means and takes action on it. I won't promise miracles, but I will promise to be accountable to you for my actions. I am out here asking people for votes because I really believe in Louisianan's and America. I trust them to hold me accountable and will make myself available on a regular basis in person to do so. I have thousands of supporters that have met me and watched me for over a year, plus many I served with in the Air Force that you can find on our facebook page, ask them what they think. Don't just trust my word, although I respectfully ask you not to judge me on one single individual who supports our campaign, but check me out and then email me at rob@robmaness.com if you have questions.

Last edited:

RobManess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    Historical facts and the polls don't support that moderate Republican stands a better chance. If anyone thinks anybody can beat Mary, regardless of their record, needs to look at her election history. We shouldn't take anything for granted.

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    thanks for the info. As I said I have limited knowledge of his business that went under. I just signed up here today on the recommendation of a supporter that there were folks on here who might have questions about my campaign and stance on the 2d Amendment. I am a member of LSA and Endowment life member of the NRA, endorsed by NAGR and GOA.[/QUOTE

Col Maness is here on my recommendation of Bayou Shooter.

Old_Demon

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    As I posted in the other thread about the election:

Our #1 goal should be to vote to put the true conservative in office. I don't believe Cassidy is much better than Mary just because he's running with an R behind his name. Vote for the conservative and let the chips fall where they will. If the Colonel can't make the runoff, then so be it. But it's essential to vote for who you feel will be the best candidate, not who has the better chance of beating Mary - that's an automatic loser for Louisiana and the country.

Top Bottom