Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    Iíve been studying and should be taking the technician test at the end of the month.
    Awesome. I need to do the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    Iíve been studying and should be taking the technician test at the end of the month.
    That's great. My girlfriend and I make STAT deliveries from the Baton Rouge area to Slidell to Lafayette to Patterson and all over the place.
    I have a 2 meter and a UHF radio in my truck that I talk to friends on while we are out on the road. LOHSEP in Livingston has some linked UHF repeaters that I talk on. It's called LWARN I mostly talk to a buddy sitting in his recliner south of Denham Springs on his handheld and I'm mobile
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by charlie12 View Post
    That's great. My girlfriend and I make STAT deliveries from the Baton Rouge area to Slidell to Lafayette to Patterson and all over the place.
    I have a 2 meter and a UHF radio in my truck that I talk to friends on while we are out on the road. LOHSEP in Livingston has some linked UHF repeaters that I talk on. It's called LWARN I mostly talk to a buddy sitting in his recliner south of Denham Springs on his handheld and I'm mobile
    How many 500Zs are needed today for CB? Or how many 8877s?